FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL BUILDS][JB/KK][Vx.43v76]DorimanX Test builds

1,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,498
 
By eskriminal, Senior Member on 22nd August 2013, 12:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2013, 10:46 PM |#101  
eskriminal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980

Pls v8.when you have time.

Galaxy S2 powered by Dorimanx!

I'll see what I can do tonight, I broke its branch the other day so I'll have to do a git reset

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to eskriminal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eskriminal Ad-Free
 
 
26th August 2013, 03:07 AM |#102  
infatality's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 699
 
More
Anyone experience high l2_hsic Wake lock on unofficial kernel?? Had did a full wipe and clean install but problem still persist.. Had no issue with slim stock kernel and official x.39 and past dorimanx?? I can't seems to figure out what the causes.. And I don't seems to have any other Wake lock as bad as l2_hsic.. :what:



Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
26th August 2013, 03:33 AM |#103  
eskriminal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by infatality

Anyone experience high l2_hsic Wake lock on unofficial kernel?? Had did a full wipe and clean install but problem still persist.. Had no issue with slim stock kernel and official x.39 and past dorimanx?? I can't seems to figure out what the causes.. And I don't seems to have any other Wake lock as bad as l2_hsic.. :what:



Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I get like 40 seconds in an hour

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
26th August 2013, 04:15 AM |#104  
infatality's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 699
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskriminal

I get like 40 seconds in an hour

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That's was roughly what I got back then.. Still finding the root that causes it.. As my battery drains faster than previously..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
26th August 2013, 04:46 AM |#105  
eskriminal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by infatality

That's was roughly what I got back then.. Still finding the root that causes it.. As my battery drains faster than previously..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

did you change modem?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
26th August 2013, 05:19 AM |#106  
infatality's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 699
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskriminal

did you change modem?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nope.. Was using xxms2 since aging ago.. I don't have any issues with l2_hsic before.. I had seen 2 person with similar issues on slimrom official thread.. But from what saw the 2 was related to fast dormancy.. I had my fast dormancy off as my network doesn't support..
I also have read somewhere certain Google services does trigger l2_hsic but I can't find which.. I had greenify and off all notification and sync.. My usage patterns had been the same for a few months.. I'm still digging which and what is casing the drain..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
26th August 2013, 05:44 AM |#107  
Shahan_mik3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 15,408
 
Donate to Me
More
Eskriminal time to release v3 zzmove is very smooth and no sod or freezes for past 13 hours :beer::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
26th August 2013, 05:57 AM |#108  
eskriminal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,498
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahan_mik3

Eskriminal time to release v3 zzmove is very smooth and no sod or freezes for past 13 hours :beer::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

hehe new release eta 2 hours

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eskriminal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eskriminal Ad-Free
26th August 2013, 06:02 AM |#109  
Shahan_mik3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 15,408
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskriminal

hehe new release eta 2 hours

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How to change build date???.....it is showing wrong dates??
Eg: if I build on 25/8 9pm build date is shown as 26/8 1 pm
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
26th August 2013, 06:05 AM |#110  
eskriminal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,498
 
More
is your virtual machine set up to the right time/ date

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th August 2013, 06:14 AM |#111  
Shahan_mik3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 15,408
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskriminal

is your virtual machine set up to the right time/ date

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ya I changed the time and date yesterday before building but there was a lot of warnings when compiling due to the change

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dorimanx, dorimanx test builds, eskriminal, kernel, test betas for devs!, unofficial builds, _marjune23 is here...

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes