[LPX] [12/09] Simplistic V [S3 Ripple, Note Gallery, Simplistic Control..]

Search This thread

Smarty sharma

Aug 21, 2012
Bikaner, Rajasthan
Installed LPX simplistic V and thanks a million for such a great fantastic rom...
But lockscreen wallpaper problem is still there, when unlock it show homescreen wallpaper for a while then ripple.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
b80a3459.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

ashwaa

Jun 10, 2008
mumbai
Revision pack: download

Fixes SIM change alert FC
Fixes call recording.

This is a temporary solution, I'll upload a version with this fix merged.

Another bug
Whenever u keep a app running and after sometime the lockscreen getson the pone reeboots
Or eg
U keep the explorer open fr some time and swich of the screen after sometime the phone reebotts
I have installed wt full wipe

Reactions: jaher

khrone

Feb 7, 2012
Thanks for this wonderful rom, everything works just perfect, even the theme without any issues. Keep it up

rtsbala

Nov 23, 2008
No signal bug

I'm on Simplistic V ROM... fantastic, awesome etc etc.. no word to explain the beauty of this ROM..

Just one annoying bug, sometimes suddenly during the call the signal goes off completly (no signal like flight mode) and then comes after couple of seconds....

Is it a ROM problem or modem / kernal problem???

thanks
bala

therealashish

Mar 9, 2012
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm on Simplistic V ROM... fantastic, awesome etc etc.. no word to explain the beauty of this ROM..

Just one annoying bug, sometimes suddenly during the call the signal goes off completly (no signal like flight mode) and then comes after couple of seconds....

Is it a ROM problem or modem / kernal problem???

thanks
bala

Yes,agree!
Happens sometimes.

ehmjay

Mar 13, 2011
Milan
Yes,agree!
Happens sometimes.

I think its baseband and ril problems... Try playing with different combinations..

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

To legend, is it just me or there's no pop play anymore?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Simplistic ROM Thread!
    OP2.png

Disclaimerhead.png

Developers: Do Not Use Anything from the ROM in your ROMs without permission, If that Happens, it is really easier than you think to spot it.
    Also we're not responsible if your phone breaks out. Or if dragons pop out and eat you.
    Contact us for more info :)

overviewhead.png

Hello and Welcome the the Disaster Team's Simplistic ROM Thread. Enjoy your Ride.

Some History of the ROM: The Simplistic Series was first founded by me, and the disaster series was found by my very close mate, Mirko. We joined forces to bring to you the best S2 experience.
    Also a very honorable mention I would like to point out is our friend Bas, thanks a lot for your everlasting support.
    Another Thing is that our ROM version is counted using Roman Numbers (e.g. I, II, III, IV, V..) and if some fixed are implemented into a current version, we call this a revision.

ROMChead.png

Simplistic Control: "Full Control over your Simplistic ROM!"
    Simplistic Control is a Settings-like application, where you can control a lot of the mods implemented inside the ROM.

Accessing Simplistic Control is a breeze, just open your Settings, look under personal category and you'll find it.

Simplistic Control has a lot of features categorized to provide easy and fast access to control the mod you want, as of now, it contains categories such as: Lockscreens, Phone app, most Statusbar Elements categories, General Category, and much more. And each one of them has loads of options to play with!

Screenshotshead.png

Note: Most of the things you see in the screenshots are controllable from Simplistic Control

[URL=http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/LegendK95/?action=view&current=4-1.png]
    th_Screenshot_2012-08-31-07-28-47.png
    [/URL]

Donationshead.png

Note: Make sure to check donors list inside Simplistic Control in the about section.
    Well, we honestly hate asking for anything from users, and that policy won't change, we will ask nothing from you. Tho if you feel like you want to support our work, you are free to donate.
    We assure you that all donations coming are for the ROM development, expanding our work to benefit the S2 is our biggest priority.

Thxhead.png

-AOKP
    -Tuqano for the great Boot Animation.
    -Lidroid
    -Gokhan Moral for Siyah kernel
    - crypted for GPS patch.

Current Version: V

Featureslisthead-1.png
    Features:
    - Regular Simplistic Tweaks, including GPS tweak, init.d tweaks, build.prop and much more

- Updated Google Apps, including latest google maps.

- Logcat disabled by default (enable using Extweaks)

- Latest Modem and Siyah to date.

- JellyBean Font, Animations, and some ported elements into the statusbar.

- Lidroid 15 toggles, controllable from Simplistic Control.

- The Brand new Simplistic bootanimation by Tuqano, thanks a lot.

- Call Recording enabled

- SIP Calling enabled.

Okay now for the Important things :)

- Camera: Enabled catching photos using volume keys, use at any battery level

- CM9 ported Apps: Dialer, Contacts (People), Mms, Email, PhaseBeam LW

- BLN support, with hacked Mms. (Enable using Extweaks)

- Simplistic Control: You have FULL control over the ROM customizations from here.
    Tabs include but not limited to: Phone, Expanded StatusBar, Clock, Battery, OverClocking/Underclocking and the brand new "Wisdom of the day" and much much more.

- Simplistic's Torch on lockscreen, Volume skips track when screen off is also available, enable both from Simplistic Control.

- S3 Ripple Lockscreen, fully controllable from Simplistic Control, has ticker, shortcuts, and special optimizations for it to perform better on our S2. Also a toggle for AOSP Lockscreen is in Simplistic Control.

- Language translations for the S3 Lockscreen. Lockscreen Music Controls working on Circle Unlock only for now (Disable ripple to obtain)

- CRT-OFF and CRT ON controllable from Simplistic Control

- S3 Brightness Bar, you can also enable/disable this using Simplistic Control

- S3 Task Manager app.

- Power Menu: choose what you want in there, using Simplistic Control, ported S3 Power Menu Sound Controls too.

- Expanded Volume Controls, just like s3, when you change volume, you can see a small settings button, which expands the dialog for controlling all volumes.

Two days later after posting this, I actually remember that I added some language translations to the lockscreen :D

And more things you can find inside :).

Changelog.png

Simplistic IV ---> Simplistic V:
    Fully rebuilt from scratch, based on XWLPX, all features of previous versions are included.
    Fixed Random reboots on wake-up device. (All random reboots you experienced)
    Fixed homescreen wallpaper showing before ripple lockscreen.
    Fixed SMS issues.
    Fixed Note Gallery FC on edit picture.
    Samsung Email/ Exchange and Calendar
    Much more minor fixes and optimizations.
    Fixed SIM change alert

Now for the new features:
    Remove all button in recents panel (S3 port)
    An option to control music controls on Samsung Lockscreen (Hide, Top, Bottom)
    An option to enable killing task on longpressing back key :p

Simplistic III ---> Simplistic IV:
    Samsung Keyboard Predictive text and 3x4 fixed.
    Fixed Call Recording.
    Fixed Wallpaper stretching on lockscreen, please use Simplistic Control to set the wallpaper (Option is in Lockscreen Options).
    Samsung Dialer, Contacts and Mms added by default (they have a nice slight edit by Mirko). [AOSP equivalents will be added as an addon]
    Fancy Gallery and new resizable floating Video player ported from Note.
    Contacts Picture problem is resolved.
    Lockscreen Music Controls (from S3, not enabled on S3) now work on Ripple lockscreen and Circle Lockscreen.
    New Extended Statusbar theme.
    Skip songs with volume keys when screen is off, now supports raising and lowering the volume as well as skipping the tracks.
    Fixed some tweaks.

On other news, Wisdom of the day service will be launched soon, we will update everyday :p.

Downloads.png

installhead.png

The ROM installation involves the same procedure that all ROMs use.

Important: The ROM will always be a non-wipe, so that the user has the right to choose, however, we almost always recommend a wipe except if you want to install an update pack.

Instructions:
    *Download the Zip, don't extract it.
    *Move the zip to the internal sdcard of your phone
    *(Root Required) reboot into ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM)
    *Use volume buttons and home or power button to navigate.Or use touch if you have the touch CWM. Choose Install Zip from sdcard.
    * Then, Choose zip from internal sdcard. Navigate to the ROM desired, and select it.
    *Highlight "YES" and confirm, then wait till it finishes
    *Reboot and you're DONE! Wait till the phone boots.

NOTE: Do Not Fix Permissions, or else you will have problems.

faq.png

To be written.
    Here you go guys, download is ready :) enjoy!

I'm gonna go get some sleep.
    Okay guys, ROM nearly ready, I'm just implementing some minor things, then I'll test it.