Hey guys ,,, i am a noob .. but i think i have an interesting question ..
i searched a lot through the forum yet i couldnt find any clues on how to do this ..
I am using lineageOS 14.1 on my I9100 .. Is there a way to repartition my device to cancel the sdcard0 entireley ? can it be done or will it brick the device ? nowadays we are using an SD card to increase the internal sstorage to 64+6 GB or more ! .. but some apps like whatsapp still use the sdcard0 6 gb partition as a whatsapp folder which will have the images/videos/voices in ... that sucks guys .. come on
For F2FS can't mount cache data, i found solution:
1. Change ur cache & data partition to EXT4 first.
2. Flash rom as usual, normally. As like the guide. (This will create a Cache & data partition in ur phone, so u can convert to f2fs).
3. Reboot to system.
4. After phone finishing boot, reboot to recovery again.
5. On ur TRWP 3.1 recovery, format ur cache & data partition to F2FS.
6. Now ur data & cache is F2FS. If u succeed, u can try to mount it. If it cannot mount, then it not succeed.
7. Now u can flash rom, su, gappss, normally. Reboot.
8. Now ur phone is on F2FS and a lil bit faster then before!
*Remember: if u restore rom backup made by ext4 cache data, then ur cache and data will become ext4 again.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|