Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY] [ISOREC] [TWRP 3.0.2-1] [OFFICIAL] [26/04/2016]

1,383 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,241

Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2016, 06:48 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Works for me. I'll test more and report back.
7th March 2016, 06:51 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Installation went fine, flashing zips works fine. I'll test more and report back.

Regards
7th March 2016, 07:41 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Tried to install it over DU 9.8 rom, but after flashing it still shows old recovery. What I did wrong?
7th March 2016, 07:42 PM |#24  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nagpur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacio

Tried to install it over DU 9.8 rom, but after flashing it still shows old recovery. What I did wrong?

DU 9.8 kernel not supported...Il add support on final DU L release.
The Following User Says Thank You to arnab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arnab Ad-Free
7th March 2016, 07:43 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
good job
Thanks
7th March 2016, 09:40 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 4,446

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab

I have this same issue...its not twrp fault.. Only the cache throws the the error... I think its bcoz if the external/f2fs-tools repo... Here the mkfs.f2fs gets compiled...i tried to use the cm repo but it wont even compile... I had to use the omni repo.

Soln:- Install cm... Go to cm recovery... Type adb shell on pc... Then format it frm there... Mkfs.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p7....when u come back to twrp.. Frm settings just use rm-rf for the cache partition... I already forwarded this problem to twrp lead developers.

Sent from my MI 3W using XDA Free mobile app

my recommended workaround for this: use ext4 for /cache! there's no reason to use f2fs for cache AT ALL!!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab

DU 9.8 kernel not supported...Il add support on final DU L release.

do you want help adding isorec to DU? if so where's the init script?
7th March 2016, 09:44 PM |#27  
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 1,351

More
Superb, working well with AICP, thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Drhedphuk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drhedphuk Ad-Free
7th March 2016, 10:37 PM |#28  
Flag Nagpur

Donate to Me
More
@Lanchon Will u be able to make a special pit for me with 105 mb cache....According to twrp devs...standard f2fs formatting tools doesnt work with partitions less than 100 mb..Our cache is 98mb...So can u plzz make a pit file with 105mb cache, 1gb system and 4gb data...rest is for internal storage.
7th March 2016, 10:48 PM |#29  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,002

Donate to Me
More
awesome !

how do you avoid typing again the same command in terminal? arrows are not working.
7th March 2016, 10:56 PM |#30  
Flag Nagpur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

my recommended workaround for this: use ext4 for /cache! there's no reason to use f2fs for cache AT ALL!!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

do you want help adding isorec to DU? if so where's the init script?

Ya ya..am gonna do that myself within a couple of days...I was so busy fixing twrp and making it smooth like jelly that I almost overlooked it..Il add isorec support to my kernel soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to arnab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arnab Ad-Free
7th March 2016, 11:22 PM |#31  
Flag Nagpur

Donate to Me
More
@Lanchon if u can make a modified pit for testing...plz let me know. @gsstudios If u can also help me plzz let me know...thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)