ROM -( 05/06/12 ) TurkbeyRom Ics V12 4.0.3 Blue-Black Themed XWLF Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bunch7

Nov 19, 2011
Yeah thank you Turkbey!!!

Just FYI, am using your v11 with siyah 3.2.8.2 and its rock stable!
But since you've uploaded v12 I'm flashing it anyways simply coz it is a Turkbey!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Mr.Greg

Sep 19, 2010
Guys, please rate this rom with 5 star, and don't forget to click thanks to Turkbey;)

masterpointer

Feb 16, 2010
This keeps getting better and better! - You have really outdone yourself Turkbey...

I have just installed the latest V12 and WOW!!! It is BEAUTIFUL and the additional functions are sensational.

One small request for the next version, please: Now that you have added the ability to select a CSC code, would it be possible to allow you to enter the code rather than having to select from one from the menu? I live in Austraila and I have a very poor signal where I live The dBm typically varies between -105 (5 asu) and -113 (0 asu) (no signal), so anything which may help improve it will be welcome.
I realise that it would be impractical to list all the possible codes, but if you could make it possible to accept any code entered via the keyboard, that would be great. Thus I could enter TEL for Telstra.

Once again, thanks for the fantastic rom. I will now send you a donation.

Doeyourthing

Feb 18, 2010
Netherlands
Hup Hup Turkbey Hup Hup

What are the different between: G2wiperV1.9 & Superwipe_SGS2:confused:
This ROM is unbelievable. I'm using it since yesterday.
Go go Turkbey. Bam Bam.

Greetings from Holland. Hollanda'dan selam

Mr.Greg

Sep 19, 2010
What are the different between: G2wiperV1.9 & Superwipe_SGS2:confused:
This ROM is unbelievable. I'm using it since yesterday.
Go go Turkbey. Bam Bam.

Greetings from Holland. Hollanda'dan selam
For sure when you flash SuperWipe zip file will wipe everything and format system, about sgs2wiper I'm not sure, maybe just wipe data, cache and dalvic.

pepe2909

May 6, 2011
Turkbey you are the best man, finally no pause between digit in dialpad, now if you put contacts tab in dialpad like VK rom, is perfect :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

torse1

Jun 20, 2008
Fantastic rom, Mr. Turkbey!!
Anyone who know how to remove sms from the phonelog? Thanks for your help :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Vandercoolie

Apr 28, 2009
Hoofddorp
Turbey V12

Hey all....im terribly sorry to ask but i downloaded V12 and installed it ...all my apps crashed so i think its a bad flash....then it bootlooped and didnt start up anymore....then i wanted to go back to V11 and still its in a bootloop do i need to use the SG2 wipe...will i loose all my things totaly or only the normal things.....why is it bootlooping V11 was fine???

Mr.Greg

Sep 19, 2010
Hey all....im terribly sorry to ask but i downloaded V12 and installed it ...all my apps crashed so i think its a bad flash....then it bootlooped and didnt start up anymore....then i wanted to go back to V11 and still its in a bootloop do i need to use the SG2 wipe...will i loose all my things totaly or only the normal things.....why is it bootlooping V11 was fine???
Download rom again, put in your ex sd card, reboot in recovery, format system, wipe data, cache, dalvic and flash rom again. Aslo check rom zip file size, here is 300.6 Mb. You'll loose only apps, not music, fotos.

Reactions: Vandercoolie

Kronkels

Feb 12, 2010
Westervoort
Ok after full charge and reboot and didnt tuch my phone or used it this is what i got 71% after 4 hours of no usage...so any suggestions how to lower my batt drainage

Turkbey V11
Siyah 3.2.8

Also got hughe battereydrain yesterday, 100%-23% in 8 hours only made 2 phonecalls, battery was down after 9 hours.

Flashed other rom to compaire(omegia black and blue+latest siyah kernel) this mornig at 7 left home with battery at 100% know I'm home and battery is at 97% so 3 % used in 9 hours. made 3 phonecalls and recieved 4.

????????????????????

k13ran

Jun 28, 2011
+1 on removing SMS from.call log
+1 for contacts tab back on dialled

This rom completes v11 which I think was the snappiest version you've ever realesed personally.. I have 350+ user apps yet flies along :)
Is there anyway you can make your rom jkay compatible without losing your lovely icons etc
Or maybe just the 6bar signal mod :)

Thanks again

Turbkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts