Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][SaberMod][5.0.2][19/03/15]Beanstalk I9100 Unofficial

1,770 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,090

By sooti, Recognized Developer on 21st January 2015, 10:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for any issues you may have with your device after using this rom, plain and simple, it is in beta status and will have issues*

I have successfully built Beanstalk rom for our device..

Features:
  • CM based
  • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
  • Customizable Lockscreen text color
  • Lockscreen rotation
  • Option to enable all widgets
  • Minimize lockscreen challange
  • Use widget carousel
  • Slider Shortcuts
  • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
  • Lockscreen button actions
  • LCD Density
  • Scroll elasticity options
  • Default App grip option
  • Custom Carrier label
  • Dual Pane options
  • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
  • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
  • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
  • Status bar color and transparency
  • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
  • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
  • Breathing SMS option
  • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
  • Do not disturb option
  • Show notification count
  • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
  • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
  • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
  • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
  • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
  • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
  • High end graphic effects option
  • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
  • Low battery warning customizable options
  • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
  • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
  • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
  • Less frequent Notification sounds options
  • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
  • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
  • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
  • CM Performance options and features
  • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
  • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
  • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
  • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Please keep in mind some of the above features may not yet be fully ported into lollipop..

Thanks to 'scott.hart.bti', its almost all his code! (98%),
Thanks to Lysergic-Acid for the device tree bringup to LP and his patience helping me figure out all of this.

Current bugs:
You tell me? (Using kitkat stock camera for now so 1080P HD recording works!)

feel free to report more issues!

Cheers!

Sources:
Main Source: https://github.com/scotthartbti

Device Tree Source: https://github.com/Lysergic-Acid

Download Rom

Gapps

SuperSU-2.45 (Root)

I strongly Recommend using 'pico Gapps', since system of LP takes a lot of room and may cause issues unless you use a pit file to get more space. also you can always download all the google apps from the store.

Instructions:
1. Do a full wipe!
2. Use CWM 6.0.4.5 or higher
3. Flash ROM (may take 5-10 mins, just wait it will flash)
4. flash gapps
5. Flash root (this ROM is not pre-rooted! if you want root you must flash the super-su zip above)
6. Reboot

Change Log
19/03/15
* Latest beanstalk commits from scott
* Latest Lysergic-Acid i9100 device tree commits

26/02/15
* Latest beanstalk commits from scott
* More optimizations and strict aliasing + full o3 for SaberMod toolchain
* Latest Lysergic commits, fixed flashing method, some other fixes from Lysergic

Please note camera is not fixed yet (still using 4.4 camera that supports 1080P recording) since Lysergic has yet to push the fix to his tree

11/02/15
* Latest Beanstalk commits
* Built using SaberMod with o3 optimization and other goodies, should run smoother

03/02/15
* Latest device tree updates (selinux enforcing etc)
* Latest Beanstalk changes (see source for changes)

21/01/15
* initial bring up for i9100 5.0.2, still in beta status

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][5.0.2]Beanstalk I9100 Unofficial, ROM for the i9100

Contributors
sooti, scott.hart.bti, Lysergic Acid
Source Code: https://github.com/scotthartbti

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 5.0050
Beta Release Date: 2015-03-19

Created 2015-01-21
Last Updated 2015-03-19
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to sooti For This Useful Post: [ View ]

21st January 2015, 10:54 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 909

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooti

Way to go!
The Following User Says Thank You to sreinst1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sreinst1 Ad-Free
21st January 2015, 10:56 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag 43.7031 - 7.2661
Thanks Meter: 7,175

More
thanks @sooti

GAPPS, i used this one
pa_gapps-modular-pico(uni)-5.0.1-BETA12-20150116-signed.zip - 38.99 MB

others packages here :
http://d-h.st/search?search_by=1&search_for=beta12

Little review
themes are working fine
(i have to add that before release CM12 beta11, i never cant install themes, manualy or from store, always "failed to install" and auto deleted from data/app where they are installed temporary during process, now with beta11 from @Lysergic Acid , on CM12 or RR 5.3.1 , all are working fine, it is due to SELinux status Disabled now ?)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Troubadour666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Troubadour666 Ad-Free
21st January 2015, 11:11 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 909

More
Quote:

Gapps

Please note, this is the wrong version of PA GApps, it's for KK. The right version is here: http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%...HIVSoQ9dWZx4-g
The Following User Says Thank You to sreinst1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sreinst1 Ad-Free
21st January 2015, 11:13 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Screenshot
21st January 2015, 11:48 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:

Code:

Awesome!!!!
+1 @sooti
Downloadin..........
21st January 2015, 11:51 AM |#7  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kfar Saba

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1

Please note, this is the wrong version of PA GApps, it's for KK. The right version is here: http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%...HIVSoQ9dWZx4-g

Fixed, thanks for noticing
21st January 2015, 02:17 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
mixer.o error during compile
Hello,
during compilation, after about 4 hours, using Lysergic current repos and mixing with Scott one I get this error related to
audio.primary.exynos4_intermediates/mixer.o

Is there any customization missing you made?
Thanks in advance,
Gianluca

Code:
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:626:89: warning: unused parameter 'effect' [-Wunused-parameter]
 static int audio_in_add_audio_effect(const struct audio_stream *stream, effect_handle_t effect)
                                                                                         ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c: In function 'audio_in_remove_audio_effect':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:633:68: warning: unused parameter 'stream' [-Wunused-parameter]
 static int audio_in_remove_audio_effect(const struct audio_stream *stream, effect_handle_t effect)
                                                                    ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:633:92: warning: unused parameter 'effect' [-Wunused-parameter]
 static int audio_in_remove_audio_effect(const struct audio_stream *stream, effect_handle_t effect)
                                                                                            ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c: In function 'audio_hw_open_input_stream':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:679:50: warning: unused parameter 'handle' [-Wunused-parameter]
                                audio_io_handle_t handle,
                                                  ^
target thumb C: audio.primary.exynos4 <= device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c: In function 'audio_ril_interface_set_mic_mute':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c:74:75: warning: unused parameter 'ril_interface' [-Wunused-parameter]
 int audio_ril_interface_set_mic_mute(struct tinyalsa_audio_ril_interface *ril_interface, bool state)
                                                                           ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c:74:95: warning: unused parameter 'state' [-Wunused-parameter]
 int audio_ril_interface_set_mic_mute(struct tinyalsa_audio_ril_interface *ril_interface, bool state)
                                                                                               ^
target thumb C: audio.primary.exynos4 <= device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c: In function 'tinyalsa_mixer_config_start':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:279:44: error: 'AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_SURROUND' undeclared (first use in this function)
       config_data->io_props.channel_mask = AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_SURROUND;
                                            ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:279:44: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c: In function 'tinyalsa_mixer_set_route_ctrl':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:731:15: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
   for(i=0 ; i < mixer_ctl_get_num_values(ctl) ; i++) {
               ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c: In function 'tinyalsa_mixer_set_route_write':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:745:59: warning: unused parameter 'mixer' [-Wunused-parameter]
 int tinyalsa_mixer_set_route_write(struct tinyalsa_mixer *mixer,
                                                           ^
make: *** [/home/gianluca/cm12_custom/out/target/product/i9100/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.exynos4_intermediates/mixer.o] Error 1
21st January 2015, 02:33 PM |#9  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kfar Saba

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianluca.cecchi

Hello,
during compilation, after about 4 hours, using Lysergic current repos and mixing with Scott one I get this error related to
audio.primary.exynos4_intermediates/mixer.o

Is there any customization missing you made?
Thanks in advance,
Gianluca

Code:
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:626:89: warning: unused parameter 'effect' [-Wunused-parameter]
 static int audio_in_add_audio_effect(const struct audio_stream *stream, effect_handle_t effect)
                                                                                         ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c: In function 'audio_in_remove_audio_effect':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:633:68: warning: unused parameter 'stream' [-Wunused-parameter]
                                                                    ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:633:92: warning: unused parameter 'effect' [-Wunused-parameter]
                                                                                            ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c: In function 'audio_hw_open_input_stream':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_in.c:679:50: warning: unused parameter 'handle' [-Wunused-parameter]
                                audio_io_handle_t handle,
                                                  ^
target thumb C: audio.primary.exynos4 <= device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c: In function 'audio_ril_interface_set_mic_mute':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c:74:75: warning: unused parameter 'ril_interface' [-Wunused-parameter]
                                                                           ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/audio_ril_interface.c:74:95: warning: unused parameter 'state' [-Wunused-parameter]
                                                                                               ^
target thumb C: audio.primary.exynos4 <= device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c: In function 'tinyalsa_mixer_config_start':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:279:44: error: 'AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_SURROUND' undeclared (first use in this function)
       config_data->io_props.channel_mask = AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_SURROUND;
                                            ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:279:44: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c: In function 'tinyalsa_mixer_set_route_ctrl':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:731:15: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
   for(i=0 ; i < mixer_ctl_get_num_values(ctl) ; i++) {
               ^
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c: In function 'tinyalsa_mixer_set_route_write':
device/samsung/galaxys2-common/tinyalsa_audio/mixer.c:745:59: warning: unused parameter 'mixer' [-Wunused-parameter]
 int tinyalsa_mixer_set_route_write(struct tinyalsa_mixer *mixer,
                                                           ^
make: *** [/home/gianluca/cm12_custom/out/target/product/i9100/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/audio.primary.exynos4_intermediates/mixer.o] Error 1

Why are you building beanstalk? i just built one... in any case you can use this https://github.com/sootigalaxy and just replace the repos, they are the working one for beanstalk and include lysergic's commits
The Following User Says Thank You to sooti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 03:14 PM |#10  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ponta Grossa
Thanks Meter: 12,543

Donate to Me
More
Finally you made it @sooti
Good work
21st January 2015, 03:34 PM |#11  
Flag Gaza
Thanks Meter: 934

Donate to Me
More
Any mirror please ?
In mediafire captcha isn't shown
Can't download

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

@089man check this
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr AM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dr AM Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)