[ROM][4.0.4][25Nov] Biftor™v2.0[fast«»beautiful«»smooth«»Biftor™ theme][UHLPZ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Biftor

Nov 22, 2012
tehran
Welcome to Biftor™ Rom V2.0 UHLPZ

For weeks i tried many roms on my phone, i almost flashed all kinds of roms. But i wasn't satisfy with any of of them. Every Rom had some good futures and some bad futures. Finally i decided to cook my own Rom for myself, i begun to research about how to cook a new Rom, for days and days i was learning how to cook a Rom, finally i managed to cook my first Rom, biftor Rom v1.0 . V1.0 was my first Rom and i think it was what i wanted. But i begun to cook my second Rom, I've worked on it for many days, built my own theme, my own setting, my own lock screens and many more cool stuff. And now finally i got what i was looking for it for months.
I proudly introduce my Rom: Biftor™ Rom
Screenshots:

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-55-42.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-56-06.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-55-55.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-56-37.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-56-51.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-57-09.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-57-51.png

******************************************************************************************************

main futures :

*Based on UHLPZ
*Kernel: Siyah kernel 5.0.1
*Modem: UHLPH
*Deodexed & Rooted & Zipaligned
******************************************************************************************************
°Biftor™ theme tanx turkbey&blur75
°Biftor™ animations
°Biftor™dialer & contact with Call recording
°Biftor™ wallpapers
°Biftor™ Settings tanx ficeto
°Add 10 Lockscreen In Biftor™ Lockscreen Settings
°Galaxy SIII Ripple Lockscreen
°Biftor™ Statusbar setting in Biftor™ Settings
°9 Battery Anim in Biftor™ StatusbarSettings
°Widget Button Settings In Biftor™ Statusbar Settings
°TouchWiz 5 from Galaxy S3 With auto Rotate
°Galaxy S3 music player
°Galaxy NoteII Gallery
°Galaxy NoteII video player
°Unlimited SMS recipient list
°No SMS to MMS convert
°No SMS In Call Logs
°Enabled Sensor aiding for fast GPS lock & better battery life
°4 Way reboot
°Disabled home button lag
°Clean & tweaks build.prop Kies support
°Contact Button on Dialer
°Call Button on Contacts List
°Swapped Call and Video buttons on the Dialer
°No black screen After End Call
°Add 15 toogles in Statusbar
°Shortcuts on the Lockscreen
°Tweaked Speed & Battery life
°google music player
°DSP
°And much more ...

how to install :

* Copy Biftor™ Rom in your Phone
* BACK UP, BACK UP, BACK UP
* go to Recovery mode (turn of your device and hold volume up + home + power)
* Wipe data factory reset
* wipe cache
* Go to Advance: wipe dalvik cache and battery status
* Select install zip from sd card and choose Biftor™ Rom
* wait till the operation finishes
* reboot the device
* be patient
* enjoy!
/ use this script for cleaning previous Rom and have better installation and prevent any fc or etc...

here is open source world and we are not responsible for any problem may happen to your phone. so do it on your own risk.

Special thanks to: Kamiar1
Special thanks to : BLUR75،nguyenxuanhoa,ficeto,Goldieking,legend
and Thanks to: Gokhan Moral For his great Siyah Kernel, turkbey For his amazing Theme and everyone who helped me for this Rom

Download Link in 3part then extract one part And Get on Zip file Biftor™ Ics rom V2.0 UHLPZ-No Wipe.zip

Mod edit - links removedhttp://d-h.st/3sB
ENJOY !

【★】 Biftor™ 【★】

Last edited by a moderator:

kamiar1

Mar 20, 2012
sardasht-IRAN
one of the best roms i've ever tested !

i flashed this great ROM.
i always change my ROM every 3-4 days, but since ive flashed this rom(for more than 2 weeks, v1+v2), i havent flashed any other rom, this ROM is really great, its very beautifull & fast. specially biftor theme is very beautiful and it has very cool animations even cooler than jelly bean's animation.

Last edited:

Arthur King

Mar 28, 2012
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I flashed this rom, and i love the theme, but i want to know something, its normal if i get FC on first boot? because i get it, and, when the phone starts, stills reading SD card forever, that on first boot, because when i reboot it boots normal, and i dont get keyboard, when i try to put my name i got voice keyboard. Is that normal?

Reactions: kamiar1 and Biftor

Biftor

Nov 22, 2012
tehran
I flashed this rom, and i love the theme, but i want to know something, its normal if i get FC on first boot? because i get it, and, when the phone starts, stills reading SD card forever, that on first boot, because when i reboot it boots normal, and i dont get keyboard, when i try to put my name i got voice keyboard. Is that normal?

ive flashed the Rom more than 100 times, but i didnt have any problem like what you said.
i think it happen because ive parted the rom to 3 parts, i test it now, if what i say be correct ill try to upload the rom again in just one part.
try this: extract the rom and zip it again and install it again with full wipe.
thanks for informing.

Last edited:

Mystenes

and Thanks to:
Gokhan Moral For his great Siyah Kernel, turkbey For his amazing Theme and everyone who helped me for this Rom?

Who helped you to create this rom? It looks like the BluRom indeed equal. I do not want allowed, but only thanks for taking a few things from my Rom parts of my systemUi, frameworks, with the dialer icon address book, etc. etc.. This is developed????

At least have the sensitivity to thank

I think that credits are still missing some names, but someday we will get a full list.

Reactions: morteza-stfu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Biftor™ Rom V2.0 UHLPZ

For weeks i tried many roms on my phone, i almost flashed all kinds of roms. But i wasn't satisfy with any of of them. Every Rom had some good futures and some bad futures. Finally i decided to cook my own Rom for myself, i begun to research about how to cook a new Rom, for days and days i was learning how to cook a Rom, finally i managed to cook my first Rom, biftor Rom v1.0 . V1.0 was my first Rom and i think it was what i wanted. But i begun to cook my second Rom, I've worked on it for many days, built my own theme, my own setting, my own lock screens and many more cool stuff. And now finally i got what i was looking for it for months.
    I proudly introduce my Rom: Biftor™ Rom
    Screenshots:

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-55-42.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-56-06.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-55-55.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-56-37.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-56-51.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-57-09.png

screenshot-2012-11-22-08-57-51.png

main futures :

*Based on UHLPZ
    *Kernel: Siyah kernel 5.0.1
    *Modem: UHLPH
    *Deodexed & Rooted & Zipaligned
    °Biftor™ theme tanx turkbey&blur75
    °Biftor™ animations
    °Biftor™dialer & contact with Call recording
    °Biftor™ wallpapers
    °Biftor™ Settings tanx ficeto
    °Add 10 Lockscreen In Biftor™ Lockscreen Settings
    °Galaxy SIII Ripple Lockscreen
    °Biftor™ Statusbar setting in Biftor™ Settings
    °9 Battery Anim in Biftor™ StatusbarSettings
    °Widget Button Settings In Biftor™ Statusbar Settings
    °TouchWiz 5 from Galaxy S3 With auto Rotate
    °Galaxy S3 music player
    °Galaxy NoteII Gallery
    °Galaxy NoteII video player
    °Unlimited SMS recipient list
    °No SMS to MMS convert
    °No SMS In Call Logs
    °Enabled Sensor aiding for fast GPS lock & better battery life
    °4 Way reboot
    °Disabled home button lag
    °Clean & tweaks build.prop Kies support
    °Contact Button on Dialer
    °Call Button on Contacts List
    °Swapped Call and Video buttons on the Dialer
    °No black screen After End Call
    °Add 15 toogles in Statusbar
    °Shortcuts on the Lockscreen
    °Tweaked Speed & Battery life
    °google music player
    °DSP
    °And much more ...

how to install :

* Copy Biftor™ Rom in your Phone
    * BACK UP, BACK UP, BACK UP
    * go to Recovery mode (turn of your device and hold volume up + home + power)
    * Wipe data factory reset
    * wipe cache
    * Go to Advance: wipe dalvik cache and battery status
    * Select install zip from sd card and choose Biftor™ Rom
    * wait till the operation finishes
    * reboot the device
    * be patient
    * enjoy!
    / use this script for cleaning previous Rom and have better installation and prevent any fc or etc...

here is open source world and we are not responsible for any problem may happen to your phone. so do it on your own risk.

Special thanks to : BLUR75،nguyenxuanhoa,ficeto,Goldieking,legend
    and Thanks to: Gokhan Moral For his great Siyah Kernel, turkbey For his amazing Theme and everyone who helped me for this Rom

Download Link in 3part then extract one part And Get on Zip file Biftor™ Ics rom V2.0 UHLPZ-No Wipe.zip

Mod edit - links removedhttp://d-h.st/3sB
    ENJOY !

【★】 Biftor™ 【★】
    ...this rom looks terrible :(

If you don't like the look of it, leave the thread. Don't be an ungrateful prick & insult the Dev.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
    Thread closed

What's your purpose?
    What would?
    Instead you should read this post first

I knew where I was thanked those who had helped them.
    I did not know who to ripple the port, but if you say you know that I know and I will add to the list Thanks.
    First off you cannot use other's work without permission - just posting your 'thanks' in the OP doesn't count. They need to be asked. Secondly, this is based on VK's work - and you cannot bring a banned user's work back to life. They were banned for a reason. Thread closed, links removed. I realize you didn't understand the rules as they apply here on XDA, please reread them and understand them before you post a 'ROM' again.

ive flashed the Rom more than 100 times, but i didnt have any problem like what you said.
    i think it happen because ive parted the rom to 3 parts, i test it now, if what i say be correct ill try to upload the rom again in just one part.
    try this: extract the rom and zip it again and install it again with full wipe.
    thanks for informing.
    Screenshots are unavailable, so there is something to fix already :)

Good luck with developement..

we are working on it.
    will be added soon.