FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][I9100] Bliss ROM v6.4[02/10/2016]

1,561 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,559
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from GreekDragon: Bliss
23rd May 2016, 05:58 AM |#21  
lohtse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse

already did a redownload and a full wipe and flash of rom.... even tried another rom but no joy.. just says no simcard detected thats the same for 4 different sims which work in other phones!

no one got any further suggestions?
 
 
23rd May 2016, 08:36 AM |#22  
Drhedphuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 1,290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse

no one got any further suggestions?

Probably a stupid question I know, but, are the contacts in the SIM port clean? Have you tried going back to stock to see if the problem persists?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app
23rd May 2016, 02:26 PM |#23  
lohtse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhedphuk

Probably a stupid question I know, but, are the contacts in the SIM port clean? Have you tried going back to stock to see if the problem persists?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Was always told theres no such thing as a stupid question only unanswer ones!

As to you your question... Contacts are fine and was working fine before flashing this rom... And am trying to fine a GOOD link for the stock rom so can flash via odin and see if that sorts it but all links max out at 20kbs for downloads.... so if anyone has a better link please share!
23rd May 2016, 03:19 PM |#24  
Drhedphuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 1,290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse

Was always told theres no such thing as a stupid question only unanswer ones!

As to you your question... Contacts are fine and was working fine before flashing this rom... And am trying to fine a GOOD link for the stock rom so can flash via odin and see if that sorts it but all links max out at 20kbs for downloads.... so if anyone has a better link please share!

Have you tried SamMobile?

http://www.sammobile.com/
23rd May 2016, 03:37 PM |#25  
lohtse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drhedphuk

Have you tried SamMobile?

http://www.sammobile.com/

yep and will take nearly 4 days to download as max 15kbs unless pay for premium account lol!!!
23rd May 2016, 04:45 PM |#26  
GreekDragon's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Volos, Greece
Thanks Meter: 4,559
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse

yep and will take nearly 4 days to download as max 15kbs unless pay for premium account lol!!!

Be a man and hack your neighbor's wifi.
Seriously, why you don't go to a cafe bar for example. I'm sure they don't have limitations.
23rd May 2016, 04:51 PM |#27  
lohtse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekDragon

Be a man and hack your neighbor's wifi.
Seriously, why you don't go to a cafe bar for example. I'm sure they don't have limitations.

HUH

THE SITE HAS THE LIMITS!! NOT ME I have broadband(fibre) with speeds of 35meg MINIMUM(UK BT) but often around the 55meg mark!!!


This has nothing to do with my broadband.. ITS A SITE LIMIT to get you TO PAY a premium!
23rd May 2016, 05:02 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse

yep and will take nearly 4 days to download as max 15kbs unless pay for premium account lol!!!

@lohtse, you can try these : http://samsung-updates.com/
http://updato.com/select-region?model_number=GT-I9100
https://samsung-firmware.org/model/GT-I9100/
The Following User Says Thank You to Peakes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Peakes Ad-Free
23rd May 2016, 05:15 PM |#29  
lohtse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Thank you for you help..

And thank you for the links will give them a try
23rd May 2016, 08:18 PM |#30  
lohtse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse

Thank you for you help..

And thank you for the links will give them a try

NO JOY

Flashed stock tried different sims and just says NO SIM insert sim card



have IMEI just not detecting SIM
25th May 2016, 09:55 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,074
 
More
Great rom. Two little issues/bugs for me though, first is really minor - the dotted circle battery icon option only shows me portrait battery icon. The other is that back lights are always on when the screen is on. Changing the value in bliss settings -> buttons has no effect(I haven't enabled or done anything with BLN; default settings)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes