[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][I9100] Bliss ROM v6.4[02/10/2016]

1,561 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,561

Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from GreekDragon: Bliss
25th May 2016, 09:55 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 3,074

More
Great rom. Two little issues/bugs for me though, first is really minor - the dotted circle battery icon option only shows me portrait battery icon. The other is that back lights are always on when the screen is on. Changing the value in bliss settings -> buttons has no effect(I haven't enabled or done anything with BLN; default settings)

25th May 2016, 10:17 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hey guys! I just flashed this rom but I have a big problem. I can't flash GAPPS. It gives me error 70 (not enough space on system partition), but I have 1,7gb free + 10 gb free on the sdcard. I tried with pico Opengapps and with Slimgapps zero. Both packages are under 100mb, so I can't understand why is that. How can I fix it? That's the first time that I have this problem with gapps. Screenshot attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160526-001349.png
Views:	294
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	3762213  
25th May 2016, 11:04 PM |#33  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks Meter: 4,596

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dareas

Hey guys! I just flashed this rom but I have a big problem. I can't flash GAPPS. It gives me error 70 (not enough space on system partition), but I have 1,7gb free + 10 gb free on the sdcard. I tried with pico Opengapps and with Slimgapps zero. Both packages are under 100mb, so I can't understand why is that. How can I fix it? That's the first time that I have this problem with gapps. Screenshot attached

Hey!

Yep because the system partition is to small,even for nano.

So follow the guide and use the 3GB version.
After that u can use the micro gapps.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3011162

At the bottom of linked OP is also a link to flashable zip's (further to github), but didn't try myself. Odin version was done in a few minutes (do backup to PC or external SD card!!! and copy needed flashable files to external SD card, because u should wipe internal SD card)

Much success!
CHEERS

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal226 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hannibal226 Ad-Free
25th May 2016, 11:23 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noppy22

Great rom. Two little issues/bugs for me though, first is really minor - the dotted circle battery icon option only shows me portrait battery icon. The other is that back lights are always on when the screen is on. Changing the value in bliss settings -> buttons has no effect(I haven't enabled or done anything with BLN; default settings)

I confirm the 1st bug but for the 2nd u must lock/unlock the device after changing the value ( at least for me )
26th May 2016, 06:30 AM |#35  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesigois

I confirm the 1st bug but for the 2nd u must lock/unlock the device after changing the value ( at least for me )

This doesn't work for me....
I tried 1 and 2 seconds, lock/unlock, and even rebooted with 1 second and still back lights stay on with screen on. It's a minor issue, I can live with it.....
I also noticed with the battery icon set to circle with percentage inside, that the percentage seems a little off centre and dissappears on certain numbers; once the percentage drops it reappears again....(very minor issue as well)

Overall though I would recommend this rom. No major bugs, and lots of customizing options which Bliss is famous for.
The Following User Says Thank You to noppy22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noppy22 Ad-Free
26th May 2016, 07:04 AM |#36  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 85

More
any one can confirm that call recording to way is enable on this rom & OTG PEN DRIVE 32 gb are supported
26th May 2016, 06:39 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:

This doesn't work for me....
I tried 1 and 2 seconds, lock/unlock, and even rebooted with 1 second and still back lights stay on with screen on. It's a minor issue, I can live with it.....
I also noticed with the battery icon set to circle with percentage inside, that the percentage seems a little off centre and dissappears on certain numbers; once the percentage drops it reappears again....(very minor issue as well)

Overall though I would recommend this rom. No major bugs, and lots of customizing options which Bliss is famous for.

If you stress use gravity box MM it can solve most of the above issues
The Following User Says Thank You to Hami_Do For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hami_Do Ad-Free
26th May 2016, 10:40 PM |#38  

More
This solution fixed the back lights always on for me on Bliss :
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab

As promised I came up with a more permanent soln. to all BLN problems.

Flash this in recovery.

https://github.com/kularny/BLN_MOD/releases/tag/v1.0

And after that install Synapse from playstore to configure it. All feature of BLN will now work. This is a signed zip. So You guys can flash it in CM recovery too.

Many thanks arnab. Will this fix be incorporated into the BLN feature without having to flash the additional .zip in the future?
26th May 2016, 11:08 PM |#39  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 3,240

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This solution fixed the back lights always on for me on Bliss :

Many thanks arnab. Will this fix be incorporated into the BLN feature without having to flash the additional .zip in the future?

That would require changes in cm settings menu bcoz the app interacts with the kernel thru an interface known as sysfs..this bln code was writen on old cypress touchkey drivers which makes some of the features incompatible with the current changes...sysfs access requires root perms..else it would get a denial...the drivers has changed since GB. currently the only way to use full bln functionality is via that zip bcoz it contains all the proper sysfs paths which actually communicate with the kernel interface directly. Ya if u get blncontrol from PS to work...it will but even with the pro version u wont be able to use various effects coz as I said b4 that old app isnt compatible with the new sysfs paths...it can only enable/disable...but if u want to have full bln functionality with all the effects...this is the only way as that zip makes synapse interact with the kernel with correct sysfs path and it also works in enforcing mode as synapse has root perms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arnab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arnab Ad-Free
29th May 2016, 08:09 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal226

Hey!

Yep because the system partition is to small,even for nano.

So follow the guide and use the 3GB version.
After that u can use the micro gapps.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3011162

At the bottom of linked OP is also a link to flashable zip's (further to github), but didn't try myself. Odin version was done in a few minutes (do backup to PC or external SD card!!! and copy needed flashable files to external SD card, because u should wipe internal SD card)

Much success!
CHEERS

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using XDA-Developers mobile app

yeah, it F*cking worked.
thank you
6th June 2016, 09:42 AM |#41  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Volos, Greece
Thanks Meter: 4,561

Donate to Me
More
New build is up!

Updated ROM sources.

Download
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GreekDragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread