[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][I9100] Bliss ROM v6.4[02/10/2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lohtse

Apr 1, 2009
Where ever they send Me!!
Probably a stupid question I know, but, are the contacts in the SIM port clean? Have you tried going back to stock to see if the problem persists?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Was always told theres no such thing as a stupid question only unanswer ones!

As to you your question... Contacts are fine and was working fine before flashing this rom... And am trying to fine a GOOD link for the stock rom so can flash via odin and see if that sorts it but all links max out at 20kbs for downloads.... so if anyone has a better link please share!

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
Was always told theres no such thing as a stupid question only unanswer ones!

As to you your question... Contacts are fine and was working fine before flashing this rom... And am trying to fine a GOOD link for the stock rom so can flash via odin and see if that sorts it but all links max out at 20kbs for downloads.... so if anyone has a better link please share!

Have you tried SamMobile?

http://www.sammobile.com/

N

noppy22

Great rom. Two little issues/bugs for me though, first is really minor - the dotted circle battery icon option only shows me portrait battery icon. The other is that back lights are always on when the screen is on. Changing the value in bliss settings -> buttons has no effect(I haven't enabled or done anything with BLN; default settings)

dareas

Mar 29, 2012
Hey guys! I just flashed this rom but I have a big problem. I can't flash GAPPS. It gives me error 70 (not enough space on system partition), but I have 1,7gb free + 10 gb free on the sdcard. I tried with pico Opengapps and with Slimgapps zero. Both packages are under 100mb, so I can't understand why is that. How can I fix it? That's the first time that I have this problem with gapps. Screenshot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160526-001349.png
    Screenshot_20160526-001349.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 299

Hannibal226

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 13, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey guys! I just flashed this rom but I have a big problem. I can't flash GAPPS. It gives me error 70 (not enough space on system partition), but I have 1,7gb free + 10 gb free on the sdcard. I tried with pico Opengapps and with Slimgapps zero. Both packages are under 100mb, so I can't understand why is that. How can I fix it? That's the first time that I have this problem with gapps. Screenshot attached
Hey!

Yep because the system partition is to small,even for nano.

So follow the guide and use the 3GB version.
After that u can use the micro gapps.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3011162

At the bottom of linked OP is also a link to flashable zip's (further to github), but didn't try myself. Odin version was done in a few minutes (do backup to PC or external SD card!!! and copy needed flashable files to external SD card, because u should wipe internal SD card)

Much success!
CHEERS

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: dareas

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
Great rom. Two little issues/bugs for me though, first is really minor - the dotted circle battery icon option only shows me portrait battery icon. The other is that back lights are always on when the screen is on. Changing the value in bliss settings -> buttons has no effect(I haven't enabled or done anything with BLN; default settings)

I confirm the 1st bug but for the 2nd u must lock/unlock the device after changing the value ( at least for me )

N

noppy22

I confirm the 1st bug but for the 2nd u must lock/unlock the device after changing the value ( at least for me )
This doesn't work for me....:confused:
I tried 1 and 2 seconds, lock/unlock, and even rebooted with 1 second and still back lights stay on with screen on. It's a minor issue, I can live with it.....
I also noticed with the battery icon set to circle with percentage inside, that the percentage seems a little off centre and dissappears on certain numbers; once the percentage drops it reappears again....(very minor issue as well)

Overall though I would recommend this rom. No major bugs, and lots of customizing options which Bliss is famous for. :good:

Reactions: Ham1do

ssandyji

Jun 19, 2013
Indore
any one can confirm that call recording to way is enable on this rom & OTG PEN DRIVE 32 gb are supported

Ham1do

Aug 24, 2013
This doesn't work for me....:confused:
I tried 1 and 2 seconds, lock/unlock, and even rebooted with 1 second and still back lights stay on with screen on. It's a minor issue, I can live with it.....
I also noticed with the battery icon set to circle with percentage inside, that the percentage seems a little off centre and dissappears on certain numbers; once the percentage drops it reappears again....(very minor issue as well)

Overall though I would recommend this rom. No major bugs, and lots of customizing options which Bliss is famous for. :good:

If you stress use gravity box MM it can solve most of the above issues

Reactions: noppy22
N

noppy22

This solution fixed the back lights always on for me on Bliss :
As promised I came up with a more permanent soln. to all BLN problems.

Flash this in recovery.

https://github.com/kularny/BLN_MOD/releases/tag/v1.0

And after that install Synapse from playstore to configure it. All feature of BLN will now work. This is a signed zip. So You guys can flash it in CM recovery too.
Many thanks arnab. Will this fix be incorporated into the BLN feature without having to flash the additional .zip in the future?

arnab

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
This solution fixed the back lights always on for me on Bliss :

Many thanks arnab. Will this fix be incorporated into the BLN feature without having to flash the additional .zip in the future?

That would require changes in cm settings menu bcoz the app interacts with the kernel thru an interface known as sysfs..this bln code was writen on old cypress touchkey drivers which makes some of the features incompatible with the current changes...sysfs access requires root perms..else it would get a denial...the drivers has changed since GB. currently the only way to use full bln functionality is via that zip bcoz it contains all the proper sysfs paths which actually communicate with the kernel interface directly. Ya if u get blncontrol from PS to work...it will but even with the pro version u wont be able to use various effects coz as I said b4 that old app isnt compatible with the new sysfs paths...it can only enable/disable...but if u want to have full bln functionality with all the effects...this is the only way as that zip makes synapse interact with the kernel with correct sysfs path and it also works in enforcing mode as synapse has root perms.

bestofstrongman

Oct 12, 2007
Hey!

Yep because the system partition is to small,even for nano.

So follow the guide and use the 3GB version.
After that u can use the micro gapps.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3011162

At the bottom of linked OP is also a link to flashable zip's (further to github), but didn't try myself. Odin version was done in a few minutes (do backup to PC or external SD card!!! and copy needed flashable files to external SD card, because u should wipe internal SD card)

Much success!
CHEERS

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using XDA-Developers mobile app

yeah, it F*cking worked.
thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qGAeJ3y.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    Bliss 6.0

Bliss is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device, and we hope you have a truly blissful experience.
    A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
    Bliss is CM13 based, with some features added in from various roms, and we will continue to update features as they become available.
    We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
    However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
    We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Visit our website for features that include:
    Member sign-up, staff information, all the latest rom downloads, the option to open support tickets for issues & more!​

lUCbux3.png

Personalization Options

CM13 Theme Engine

Status Bar

• Statusbar Clock & Date Options (Left/Center/Right/Hide/Etc)
    • Battery Icon Options
    • Customizable QS Tiles

Navigation & Button Options
    • Toast & Listview Animations

Recents Options
    • -Memory Bar
    • -OmniSwitch (Option to replace recents menu with Omniswitch)

Notification Drawer
    • -Status Bar Header
    • -Tile Options
    • -Flashlight Option
    • -Custom Color Tile Options (Set Background, Icons & Text)

Heads Up Notifications

Lockscreen Options

• -Long Press Lock Icon to Sleep
    • -Shortcuts
    • -Music Visualizer Options
    • -Power Button Lock Options
    • -Lock Method Options

Power Menu Options

• -Power Off
    • -Reboot

Gesture Anywhere

• -Location Options
    • -Trigger Regions

Animations

• Slim Animations

App Circle Bar
    • -Included Apps
    • -Trigger width, position and height

Sound Options

• -Link Ringtone & Notification Toggle
    • -Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification Sound Options
    Display & Light Options

• Brightness Level
    • Adaptive Brightness
    • LiveDisplay
    • Rotation
    • Ambient Display
    • Double Tap to Sleep
    • Sleep Time
    • Wake on Plug
    • Cast Screen
    • Wallpaper
    • Expanded Desktop
    • LCD Density
    • Daydream
    • Font Size
    • Show Search Bar in Recents

Notifications

• Heads Up
    • Do Not Disturb & Access
    • Device Lock Options
    • App Notifications
    • Notification Access
    • Filter Notifications

More Stuff Included

AudioFX Equalizer

• -SuperSU - Huge thanks to @Chainfire
    • -Bliss Wallpapers (via launcher’s Wallpapers)
    • -Home Launcher Option
    • -CM Camera
    • -User Profiles
    • -System Profiles
    • -Location Options
    • -Security Options
    • -Privacy Options
    • -Accounts & Sync
    • -Language & Input
    • -Backup & Reset
    • -Date & Time
    • -Accessibility
    • -Printing
    • -Developer Options
    • -Rom & Hardware Information
    • -Changelog
    • -Bliss OTA Updates
    • --Many other settings throughout the rom. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the blissful options!

E5rcmUd.png
    Bliss Source

BlissRoms Devices Source
    Blissroms-Devices

RS97erc.png

We recommend using any of the following sets of GApps:​

23QoITP.png

Old Versions :

ioEyjCq.png

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of flashing.
    Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom.
    Please make sure you download the correct version of Bliss for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.​

Full instructions here.
    If you get an error message when flashing GApps you're probably running out of space in your /system partition. It is recommended to have 1GB to fit the ROM and the GApps ( The stock partition table has 512mb for /system). This thread has a good guide for repartitioning and this one has a great tool for repartitioning without Odin.
    It comes with Cyanogen Recovery by default, if you don't like it you can flash alternative recoveries using IsoRec.​

Installation

*Make sure you are rooted.
    *Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. (TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    *Download the latest Bliss Rom & the latest GApps package.
    *Boot into recovery.
    *Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    *Flash Bliss Rom
    *Flash Google Apps package (for 6.0!)
    *First boot may take up to 10 minutes​

dfyft0a.png

You tell me. :eek:

Dikmo1P.png

*Some elements may vary from build to build*​

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

IzokiL5.png

Team Bliss is a team consisting of developers and device maintainers that work on this project in our
    spare time to be able to give Android users a custom rom packed with features that will make a lasting impression​

@pimpmaneaton @jackeagle @nprev420 @remicks @Deliberate @xboxfanj @skyliner33v @nerdyblonde @pjgraber03 @electrikjesus @bracketslash @Vortex1969 @death2all110 @Dark_Eyes_ @Men_in_black007 @BitOBSessiOn @blueyes @asianflavor @genesixxbf3 @nicholaschum @KeTuRr74​

5FE3Irz.png

Huge thanks to all members of Cyanogenmod for the source.
    Also a huge thanks to Chainfire, DirtyUnicorns, NamelessRom, SlimRoms, EuphoriaOS,
    CRDoid, OmniRom, Temasek, AICP & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!

Thanks to @skyliner33v for making our wallpaper & optional boot animations, @electrikjesus for making the current boot animation as well as others,
    @pjgraber03 & @electrikjesus for developing and maintaining our website,
    @death2all110 for developing the Bliss Wallpapers app, and @nicholaschum @genesixxbf3 and @tobitege for the OTA xml generator.
    Thanks to @Kryten2k35 for the original source of the OTA app.
    Thanks to @aldanopolis & @arnab & @Lysergic Acid for their help.
    We do NOT ask for or expect any donations from users.
    If someone takes it upon themselves to donate to us, of course it will be appreciated,
    and all funds will be used to pay our server fees.
    If someone does choose to donate, our PayPal link is below.​

Very Important Information
    Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads.
    Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions.
    Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our team
    when trying to determine problems that users are having.
    We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that
    the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge.
    Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.
    Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts.
    We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.​

Thank you for using Bliss! We appreciate each and every one of our users!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1][I9100] Bliss ROM v6.4[02/10/2016], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    GreekDragon
    Source Code: https://github.com/BlissRoms

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-05-21
    Last Updated 2016-10-02
    New build is up! ;)
    Updated ROM sources.