- Full Wipe
- Based on the lastest official XWLP9 4.0.3
- Kernel N.E.A.K 2.0.3x
- Modem XXLPS
- Deodexed & Zipaligned
- Root & Busibox
- SuperSu & CWM
-ClockWorkMod Recovery Full TouchScreen
- Trebuchet Launcher
- Status bar 15 toggle
- Battery 1%
- Google Play Fixed
- Automatic EFS Backup
- Fixed Home button lag
-BLN (active it with BLN control app)
- Reduction of noise during calls
- 4 Way Reboot
- No SMS into call logs
- Gallery 3D optimized
- Fix USB storage mode
- Best Video quality 1080p
- Best Audio Suound (Beats audio lib)
- Youtube with feature to see video in HD (720p)
- Browser optimized
- No advertising without the need for external programs
- Istant GPS
- Deleted shutdown video (As in CyanogenMod 9)
- Any features of ICS 4.0.4
- Beats Audio lib (best audio sound)
- Phone with Call Recorder
- Google Music
- Quick panel
- Google Gallery
- Vertumus 4.2 Theme. (Full ICS Graphics)
- BootAnimation (without sound)
- Wallpaper & ICS LiveWallpaper
This ROM is very slimmed
Removed all unnecessary apps in system/app (also 101 apk) that doesn't affect the correct operation of the device...
I make this rom for BEST PERFORMANCE and BEST BATTERY LIFE
*For a clean installation and no problem
- Download the ROM and put it on your S2.
- Go to Recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, wipe cache.
- In Advance: wipe dalvik cache and wipe battery stats.
- In mount and storage - format data , system and cache
- Install the zip file and you will get the CWM install completed message.
- Select Reboot Now and let the phone boot up to an Android setup screen.
- If there are Update, download it, put it on the phone, go to recovery and install it. Don't do wipes.
IF you have Gingerbread ROM...
- Flash first stock ICS Firmware, after flash CF-Root kernel for root and recovery.
- You can follow the guide above cited
For Best battery life:
1) Open NSTools app
2) On |CPU| Set "Min CPU freq" to 100MHz
3) On |Volt| Set this voltage:
100MHz --- 850mV
200MHz --- 875mV
500MHz --- 925mV
800MHz --- 1025mV
1000MHz --- 1125mV
1200MHz --- 1200mV
- CyanogenMod Team
- All Donators
- XDA Community and All members