Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*
* New base built from AOSP
* Status Bar Mods
* Hardware Key Mod
* Many Wallpapers
* Performance Control
* Application Permission Controls
* Carrier Label Options
* Lock clock widget
* Theme Manager
Whats not working...
* Nothing (let me know, device issues only)
* 04/02 - Fixed color issue and other device related bugs.
Please review out Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...
Instructions for installations:
1. Download ROM
2. Download Gapps
3. Push to sdcard
4. Reboot Recovery
5. Wipe Data and Cache
6. Install ROM
7. Install Gapps
8. Reboot System
- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
- Thank you to Google for the best source code.
- Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!
Team Members: In alphabetical order
Developers and Device Maintainers:
Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker29, Hashcode, NoCoast, Papi92, TDM, Xoomdev
Artwork direction and development
ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31
Device Kernel Source - https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...msung_smdk4412
GAPPS - we now recommend PA-Gapps
[ROM] [GT-I9100][AOSP][Unofficial][4.4.2]- Gummy Rom, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Current Beta Version: M.1
Beta Release Date: 2014-02-02
Last Updated 2014-02-16