You can find the application under your Menu -> Settings
AndroidMeda Rom Tool:
- Roms tab - Shows the currently available ROMs on the file server for download. It may include stable versions as well as beta versions for testing.
- Extra tab - This currently has the Surgeons, Themes and Kernel. One would need to press Menu -> Configuration, then "Extra Update Settings -> Manage Extra Servers. Press Menu again and click on "Update Feature Extra Servers"
- Existing tab - This currently shows the files that you have downloaded.
- DPI Changer - Alter your DPI quickly and effectively, with minimal typing
- mDNIe Switcher - Select from a various lists of mdnie profiles (this list will be populated with custom profiles with time)
- Backup battery stats - Backup your batterystats prior to a full wipe and Restore when needed
- Personalization includes:
*Mounting Options * Gps Options * Wake Options *RTL Patch *Bootsound Options
- Fix Permissions - Advanced Users only. Should you need to Fix your Permissions, select this option. Mind you it takes time, and will reset Jkay Deluxe Settings
- Clear Market Cache easily and quickly. Use 160/240 DPI and use this option to make Market work
- Reboot - Reboots
TouchWiz Launcher Settings:
- Backup Settings - Backs up your TouchWiz Settings, including app sorting, shortcut sorting, except for widgets.For Help - Press Menu button then Help
- Restore Settings - Restores previously Backed up Settings.
- Resize Options - This resizes your TouchWiz Launcher widgets to the correct size. Needs my modified TouchWiz Launcher from here.
- Sort Alphabetically - Sorts TouchWiz Launcher app drawer, with the help of the modified AppZorter found in my TouchWiz Launcher mod. This needs a restart. FC's if AppZorter (my modded one or market one) isn't installed
- Restart TouchWiz Launcher - This option restart TouchWiz Launcher after sorting, or whenever needed
You can also find shortcuts for Spare Parts, Jkay Deluxe settings, CF-Root CWM, and aLogcat
HyperDroidParts, as the title implies, is part of the HyperDroid ROM and belongs to the HyperDroid Dev team, so treat it like such.
HyperDroid Parts was created by petsasj
- Removed QuickPanel Settings, now under Androidmeda UI
- New option: Androidmeda UI => even more toggles at your fingers!
- Added Hot Rebot option -> So hot it'll melt you. Use this after using Personalization options
- New Layout
- All Force Closes fixed, replaced with Alert Dialogs
- Added aLogcat
- Compatible with both Xda and Market edition of Better Battery Stats
- Lots of code clean up
- CRT On/Off Toggles (for v6)
- Changed default backup location to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/
- Most of the preferences are done programmatically == far less xml files
- This is the last Gingerbread Update
- Added Bootsound Options - Bring back Jennie, if you liked her, or choose the other random dude (can't remember his name)
Currently I am working on ICS versions, so here's a preview of what's coming :Here