[ROM] insanity ii cm ics & insanity ii cm jb

Search This thread

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
hi guys just to let you know ive sorted the problem finally ill post what i did for anyone else with similar problem

downloaded rom via pc not phone
fully wiped and formatted everything that i could in cwm everything in every menu
put rom file on external sd card
flashed rom from sd card
and all worked yey

also on my internal memory my photoes and videos was in folder called (imiges) or something like that not DCIM so changed that if that had anything to do with it

thanks for help guys :D

C

Corndude

Concerning battery life: Is there any way to make this rom work with the juicedefender aosp-helper?

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Custom Name

Just thought will share this, i did a Insanity/CM7 mod to put a custom name in lockscreen and status bar, if anybody wants to give this a test, pm me, i don't want clog this thread..

Attachments

• screenshot-1320881777741.jpg
    screenshot-1320881777741.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 131
  • screenshot-1320881908938.jpg
    screenshot-1320881908938.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 119
  • screenshot-1320881915664.jpg
    screenshot-1320881915664.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 96
  • screenshot-1320881922181.jpg
    screenshot-1320881922181.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: Dioser

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
Thank you, I thought so ;-) I noticed that all cm roms have one annoyance - the backlight of softbuttons is not going off it's always on when the screen is on. Is there any tweak to disable this feature?

Sent from my GT-I9100

Yes, i have it in 52 under settings, device settings where you can adjust that. I am assuming the latest nightlies will have that as this is based on the latest cm7 sources.

JuanDeaux

Aug 3, 2011
Thailand
Concerning battery life: Is there any way to make this rom work with the juicedefender aosp-helper?

Not really an answer to your question but enabling the only use 2g toggle works very well to conserve battery when you dont need the speed. UV works well also.

I have used green power and juice defender and they dont really seem to make much of a difference. Just more apps always running.

Dioser

Oct 20, 2010
Not really an answer to your question but enabling the only use 2g toggle works very well to conserve battery when you dont need the speed. UV works well also.

I have used green power and juice defender and they dont really seem to make much of a difference. Just more apps always running.

I Still use green power, which I prefer any day over juice defender. You sure can set toggles for the same, just easier/faster with GP IMO :)
AND ofc your UV settings

Sent by satellites from insanity

beston94

Apr 24, 2010
Stockholm
Not trying to rush you or anything but.....1 or 2 days..I've lost count..without my 1080p video camera has been.pure hell...do you mind checking the logcat?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
Not trying to rush you or anything but.....1 or 2 days..I've lost count..without my 1080p video camera has been.pure hell...do you mind checking the logcat?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

mine seems to have messed up too again :confused:

also i dont seem to have all the files in insanity folder to install like gallery 3d ive tried everytjhing i know still no good

Last edited:

Maxi66

Oct 12, 2007
Stock browser

Hi

Anybody knows how to use Samsung stock browser with this beautyfull ROM. I've tried all kind of browser but Samsung browser is best for me as it is very smooth in scrolling (HW accelerated)

Thanks

madrano

Sep 24, 2010
transparent status bar

bit off topic but,

is there any way to archieve ' status bar transparency ' in this rom ? cant find anything.

any help ?

Dioser

Oct 20, 2010
This surely has Been up somewhere, Buy can't search it mates. (on phone atm)
But could anyone tell me how to cancel browser DL otherwise i'm in the middle of DL'ing a 3.3gb file from my dropbox, I sure dont need on my phone lol. Good facepalm here haha.
(A windows system I droped for a mate to go grap lol)

krarvind

Jun 15, 2011
Saint John, NB
This surely has Been up somewhere, Buy can't search it mates. (on phone atm)
But could anyone tell me how to cancel browser DL otherwise i'm in the middle of DL'ing a 3.3gb file from my dropbox, I sure dont need on my phone lol. Good facepalm here haha.
(A windows system I droped for a mate to go grap lol)

Long press the download should give you an option to cancel it, if it doesn't try using manage applications to stop browser activity, if that fails, turn off all data connection for a few seconds until it says download incomplete, if for whatever reasaon that doesn't work good old restart should do the trick. btw, your pm has been answered :)

Reactions: Dioser

Dioser

Oct 20, 2010
Long press the download should give you an option to cancel it, if it doesn't try using manage applications to stop browser activity, if that fails, good old restart should do the trick. btw, your pm has been answered :)

already tried all sugested, no luck :/
Oh well, I'll let it finninsh then, 20% down already lol
Kk i'll have a look at it ;)

Top Liked Posts