I am pleased to present my Revolution Custom ROM!
you will notice something special in my ROM as the RevolutionRom Kitchen App - Build your Rom as you wish!
(new) Video review 2.5 (in italian)
Revolution Rom v2.7.1 Base
- Based on the latest firmware XXKI3 Gingerbread 2.3.5
- Fully deodexed thanks to Brightidea & JesusFreke for fixing smali/baksmali tools
- Kernel CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_KI3-v4.1
- Arabic support + RTL reading/writing + Samsung Keypad and Swype (available in the Kitchen)
- Overscroll glow (by default)
- Revolution boot animation + custom sound
- Revolution Wallpaper Chooser
- SIP over wifi and 3g
- HTC headset support
- Extended power menu (it's not customizable since i am waiting for the new Jkay v11 release)
- Init.d Scripts Optimizzation (added Juwe11's Ram Tweaks)
- Enhanced Buid.prop config (new tweaks..)
- Google Talk with Video (Kitchen app)
- Multi CSC (XEU, XEO, XEF, KOR, ITV, DBT, CPW)
- CRT Screen off animation fixed
- muveszur's Mms.apk mod
- * no auto converting messages to MMS after 4 SMS.
- * possible to add to the message 200 contacts instead of 20 contacts.
- * display sent time instead of the received time (as option on Rev. App)
- Samsung apps/widgets have been removed
- Quick fix GPS Europe (for other Countries please use FasterFix application)
- WiFi supplicant scan interval has been increased to minimize battery drain. This only affects the case in which there are remembered access points, but none are in range.
- Proximity sensors delay (reduced), changed the time it takes for "black screen" during calls to go away after removing device from face.
- Dalvik Virtual Machine enhanced configs
RevolutionRom Kitchen App - Build your Rom as you wish!
Brand new Kitchen Plus App has been developed (second post for further details)
Special thanks to these guys to share their knowledge: geistteufel & hunhool (Server Hosting), nikademus (FuguTweaks), kahvitahra (Custom Date Format and DT Tweaks porting), potatoman, _JKay_, juffo, socket84, mobilegalaxy, Zheiko, KLoNe1, lynx2k50, scheichvwe, jazzor, saturn_de.
(If i left you out please let me know and i will add you in the list. Please leave a comment if you'd like to have a donate link in my page)
How to install - Use RevolutionROM Kitchen
- Make sure you have the latest Revolution Rom kitchen running in your phone
- It may happen that after a package has been installed from the Revolution Kitchen Pro app, on the first boot you phone hangs at the Revolution logo, just long press power button and restart your phone!
- I'd like to point out that i am not responsible for any issue with your phone! Also it's highly recommended to backup efs folder before to start playing with your phone!
Use the Revolution Kitchen Pro in order to automatically download and install any new incoming Roms version!
Are you coming from another ROM?
No worries, make sure you have a CWM Recovery and use the RevolutionRom Kitchen
If you have some problem you can also use the following links:
LeoMar75 Rom XXKI3 v2.7.1 Revolution CORE BASE
This is not a full wipe ROM, you won't lose apps, accounts, WiFi passwords, sms, etc
However is hightly recommended a full backup of your system!
Nothing so far