By rINanDO, Senior Member on 17th September 2017, 08:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2017, 02:02 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matterrorist

On my device It boot's up, but the colors are inverted in some way, the blue on the logo is a green, the entire system get's green for some reason

True, I didn't noticed that at first.

19th September 2017, 03:06 PM |#12  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matterrorist

On my device It boot's up, but the colors are inverted in some way, the blue on the logo is a green, the entire system get's green for some reason

For me is yellow
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-09-19_16-07-12.jpg
Views:	6678
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	4276943  
19th September 2017, 04:25 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yeah, exactly like this, to me that was green hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to matterrorist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matterrorist Ad-Free
20th September 2017, 09:18 AM |#14  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 493

Donate to Me
More
Do you make any selinux patches update in tree @rINanDO
The Following User Says Thank You to unknown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift unknown Ad-Free
20th September 2017, 04:57 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown

Do you make any selinux patches update in tree @rINanDO

No, not yet. Need to work on other stuff first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rINanDO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rINanDO Ad-Free
20th September 2017, 07:03 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am also having the green colour issue. I think the home button issue can be fixed by editing keylayout files
20th September 2017, 09:52 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmAn SaJiTh A

I am also having the green colour issue. I think the home button issue can be fixed by editing keylayout files

The problem is the code is broken, and those keylayout files are thereby temporary excluded. Otherwise build will fail. It will be fixed, but we need to be patient.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rINanDO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rINanDO Ad-Free
22nd September 2017, 03:55 PM |#18  
Flag Sélestat
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hi @rINanDO
I tested your 'very very WIP' ROM, and I can say that as others it booted successfully, 2hours after I flashed it. Sadly I got enough memory but your provided Gapps couldn't install cause there was a sudden memory leak,nevermind, as others, the colors are inverted, but, for a WIP ROM, It was good to see it booted on my i9100, what was the new thing on the main screen, is it a kind of app drawer?
Anyway thanks for all the hard work your puting in this project, I've been trying your unofficial Lineage ROM since the very first one and am still impressed, an Oreo build for i9100, and you are always on the go, thanks for that, be sure that I'll check your thread as soon as possible, I sendyou all the possible luck I could.
Cheers!

Edit: tested over Isorec TWRP 3.1.0.0 as it is the one I installed previously on my i9100, good night
The Following User Says Thank You to Oxydeme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oxydeme Ad-Free
23rd September 2017, 10:40 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi to everyone,
I installed this wip rom from twrp 3.0.2.1 without gapps and the boot is OK but the problem is that the wifi does not work and there is no configured baseband of it being a bit closed ... Also there are random restarts and when it happens it stays in bootloop .. . To start it then a factory reset is needed. I then tried loading gapps pico 170902...boot is ok but at startup there are continuous stop processes and everything turns instabile and unusable.
I'm looking forward to release and thank you for keeping S2 alive!!!
Regards.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
24th September 2017, 05:08 PM |#20  
Flag Stavropol
Thanks Meter: 4,548

Donate to Me
More
To fix the display colors inverted, you need to apply patch . You might also want to bring a legacy audiopolicy back: https://github.com/UltimateROM/andro...ommits/cm-15.0 .
In my case audio is working now on Galaxy Ace 2.
Btw, any ideas on how to bring up RIL to work? I've started to work on frameworks/opt/telephony, but I've a kind a feeling I'm working not in a right direction as I can't seem to find a similar works for this repository. Just wondering how some devices' RIL works without using a custom RIL class.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ChronoMonochrome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChronoMonochrome Ad-Free
24th September 2017, 07:54 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Might have to revive my Galaxy S2 for this. Awesome work @rINanDO
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)