[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][r41][I9100] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread
It is not litter. Heimdall is obsolete.
I tried to flash the ROM reported in this thread and the process broke my phone.
I have several devices with lineage OS. This time I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Where can I ask about help?

Code:
/*
** Your warranty is now void.
** We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
** you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
**/

Hahaha

TriboDoP

Oct 25, 2015
Vienna
i9100
OnePlus One
Hi
5 min ago i flashed succesfully the rom this way:
heimdall flash -- repartition -- pit emulated.pit -- KERNEL boot.img --RECOVERY emulated recovery.img

boot.img is extracted vom the rom

Then wiped according to the op and installed via emu-twrp the rom (from micro-sd).
Booted fine.
Thanks

Reactions: K9100ii and ze7zez

S2UserRU

Apr 3, 2020
"PLEASE TEST FOR DAILY DRIVE"
mini report:

- Display has vsync issues and glitches
Glitches and constant, especially the upper half of the phone screen (Глюки и постоянные, особенно верхней половине экрана телефона)

- RIL works fine but crashes 1 or 2 times a day.
It happens for a long time looking for a network, Once I had to forcibly search through the settings (Бывает долго ищет сеть, Один раз пришлось принудительно искать через настройки)

-Other
There are random overloads (as in android 9 # 21). The screen shines when in use and the phone restarts (
Бывают рандомные перегрузки (как и в android 9 #21). Экран сияет при использовании и телефон перезагружаеться)

Sorry for using the Internet translator

Reactions: rINanDO
D

Deleted member 10638533

Android R alpha 2 and 10.0.0-r32 is out.
I hope you can update this rom with 10.0.0-r32 and start testing android R soon.
You are brilliant supporting this phone.
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Magisk ok now.Thanks!

leitefresco

Feb 28, 2020
@rINanDO:

Hi

I have two Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100; one with your "[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][r46][I9100] Lineage… Samsung Galaxy S II I9100" and other "[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][r31][I9100] Lineage… Samsung Galaxy S II I9100". Both with open gapps pico.

They are both stable, v9 more than v10, but my main issue on v10 is battery drain. Does anyone have a similar problem?

Thanks.

leitefresco

Feb 28, 2020
@rINanDO:

Hi
As well as v9, v10 is becoming amazing... These are the problems I still have:

1. Auto-rotate not working
2. battery drain only with rom installed
3. Several YouTube videos give this error: "An error occurred. Please try later. (Playback ID:...) Learn More"; I use Firefox

Thanks

---------//---------
1. Auto-rotate is working now... I didn't do a thing...
3. Strange I only get it on this S2, the one with v9 is working fine... more info here!

Last edited:

DaCl88

Oct 28, 2017
NRW
Thank you for this awesome rom.
My 9 years old Galaxy S2 works like a charme. I would say this is one of the best running Roms since Ressurection Remix with android 6.
I only use this phone with WLAN as a music player.
The battery drain is ok, because I don't know the condition auf the battery. (This is 6 years old)
Auto-rotate works fine for me.
There are only some graphics glitches, but this is a known issue.

Reactions: leitefresco

S2UserRU

Apr 3, 2020
mini report 2

I tried to start Firefox Preview, the phone went into reboot every time.

After I downloaded the chromium, I did not master it beyond the main page.

After I decided to listen to music through newpipe (soundcloud). The phone went into bootloop and no longer boots further recovery.

P/s I’ll clarify that after bootloop the phone itself went into recovery, without pressing buttons

мини отчет 2

Попытался запустить Firefox Preview, телефон уходил в перезагрузку каждый раз.

После скачал хромиум, дальше главной страницы не осилил.

После решил послушать музыку через newpipe (soundcloud). Телефон ушел в bootloop и больше не загружается дальше recovery
(p/s Уточню, после bootloop телефон сам уходил в recovery, без нажатие кнопок)

Last edited:

leitefresco

Feb 28, 2020
How long does it take to boot. My phone has been booting for more than 5 minutes. It is stuck on lineageos boot screen.

Hi
v10 boot is fast...
Did you install Open GApps?
I had a similar problem with v9; you are in a boot loop. Try to install only the rom and boot to system. Install google services with an alternative to Open GApps. I use Pico Package if I install Open GApps.

Reactions: lallolu
D

Deleted member 10638533

How long does it take to boot. My phone has been booting for more than 5 minutes. It is stuck on lineageos boot screen.
First wipe all partitions(obviously not recovery)in TWRP Advanced Wipe.

Then separate system.img from update.zip and flash image to system partition .

Reactions: lallolu

lallolu

Dec 5, 2009
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Hi
v10 boot is fast...
Did you install Open GApps?
I had a similar problem with v9; you are in a boot loop. Try to install only the rom and boot to system. Install google services with an alternative to Open GApps. I use Pico Package if I install Open GApps.

Thanks for the tip. I was installing nano from OpenGapps before. Now, I changed to pico and it works.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

First wipe all partitions(obviously not recovery)in TWRP Advanced Wipe.

Then separate system.img from update.zip and flash image to system partition .

Thanks for the suggestion. I got it to work though with the tip from leitefresco.

D

Deleted member 10638533

Thanks for the tip. I was installing nano from OpenGapps before. Now, I changed to pico and it works.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Thanks for the suggestion. I got it to work though with the tip from leitefresco.
My mi Pad had the same problem......

Aosp pie. I soon fixed it.
(If impossible to fix then abandon it (in the wardrobe) and after battery dies(0 percent) it will be fixable)

preclix

Jan 30, 2016

Top Liked Posts