This ROM is for people who want the latest Samsung ROM with full Right-To-Left (RTL) and Arabic shaping support changing as little as possible from Stock.
What's exactly changed from stock?
- Fully Deodexed. Browser does not lag (Thanks brightidea).
- PNG Optimized and Zipaligned. (Smaller memory footprint).
- Used my universal framework patcher to get RTL support in Android's menus and text fields. This patch also gives you correct alignment of text.
- Used brightidea's latest Gmail + Browser RTL files. This will give you full RTL and arabic support with any text in these apps and their dependencies.
- Photoshop stuff: Small battery percentage, and Green 3G and Wifi Status bar when connected to GServices.
- Stock Kernel with CWM and Root (ChainFire's)
v2.5: January 18 2012
- Kernel: LA2 (CF-ROOT), Modem: KI1, PDA: LA2 (2.3.6).
v2.3: December 1 2011
- Kernel: KK5 (CF-ROOT), Modem: KI4, PDA: KK5 (2.3.6).
v2.2: November 3 2011
- Kernel: KJ2 (CF-ROOT), Modem: KI4, PDA: KJ2 (2.3.5).
v2.1: October 8 2011
- Kernel: KI8 (CF-ROOT), Modem: KI4, PDA: KI8 (2.3.5).
v2.0: September 25 2011
- Kernel: KI3 (CF-ROOT), Modem: KI3, PDA: KI3 (2.3.5).
v1.6: August 15 2011
- Based on KG5 (2.3.4).
- Kernel: KG5 by ChainFire.
- Modem: KG5.
- CWM Flashable.
- Using latest baksmali/smali tools so this should be bugless.
v1.5: June 17 2011
- Based on JPKF1 (Leaked Middle East ROM. Thank you AlWakRa)
- Kernel: KF1 with CWM4 by ChainFire.
- Modem: KE7
- This rom is odexed. So you'll get the speeds of stock ROMs. (Fast)
- Changed default samsung arabic font to be something more pleasant and easier to read.
- Battery % by Noonski. No CRT support.
- Factory reset for better battery performance
-This version will most likely wipe your phone's data. make sure you backup everything
- If you don't like the arabic translation of the Email app, here is a fix http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=207
v1.4: May 25 2011
-Based on KE7
-Updated libwebcore.so (even less crashes now hopefully. just factory reset after installing this rom)
-CyanogenMod7 battery percentage in status bar.
v1.3: May 20th 2011
-Added the latest compiled libwebcore.so that should hopefully minimize browser crashes.
v1.2: May 17th 2011