FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][XXKK5]MikiMod CarbonOcean v8 [JKAY][CALLREC][OC/UV][BLN][-BATT+BOOST][BRAVIA]

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By mikisb, Member on 22nd October 2011, 04:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
First I feel the potential problems with the English, still need a little support from google translator.

I present my rom in version 5.1 (previous versions are in the Spanish forum I frequent There he will see only good things about it http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.p...93#post2779093 )

ScreenCapture

Version 8 (KK5)

- Kernel 2.0 and optional Siyah in MikiMod_CO
- No shutter sounds on camera
- Auto Brightness modified screen (minimum brightness is quite short to not stay in bed blind, and the rest a bit softer to improve battery)
- Possibility to make the installation to your liking lite,* NOTE * See the second post TUTORIAL
- Camera shutter buttons with physical
- Supports optional Arabic RTL (see download section extras)
- Call Recording and enlarged in the photo dialer.
- Modified Mms.apk unlimited recipients, 4 mms and sms is not more
- New cosmetic changes (letters of notice and watch the theme tune with colored icons etc)
- Apps themed to go in tune with the theme
- New binary superuser.apk and
- Further improvement of performance (especially for some alternative apps and launchers)
- GPS with European settings.
- Added angrygps.apk for better GPS reception
- New Jkay v12 thousand and one settings (you must install the app, is in a folder in / sdcard/MikiMod_CO/JkayDeluxesettingsV12.apk)
- Added new font smaller, which gives an HD look very cute.
- New lockscreen background
- Gtalk with support for video
- I think I solved some problems with external sd (slow) and the reproduction of some video formats.
- Browser user agent switcher with Options
- App CWM
- Support BLN (* NOTE * the kernel does not support BLN series, but if you install another rom has the necessary libraries)
- Values ​​MDNIe modified to avoid screens Yellowish SuperAmoledPlus
- I recommend installing the App ScreenTunning to further improve the quality of the screen (especially colors in the same app can see the difference)
- Many Performance Tweaks
- With adjustable TouchWiz alphabetical order
- Cosmic Astronaut Bootanimation xD
- Special transition effects xD
- CRT-off without pixelation
- Extended Menu off
-% 1 in 1 battery
- Connection to google icons (change if you are connected or not with google services)
- Minimum consumption Maximum speed
- All my love and love
- And more things that are sure to forget
- Further improvement of performance and battery. I hope comments.
- Added TW4.5 on the sdcard MikiMod_Co

Installation notes and download link Please READ

- Wipes optional, as long as you come to a rom with KI4 Base.
- Install the folder / sdcard / app Mikimod_CO Jkaydeluxev12.1 necessary for the functioning of the task bar to scroll, the screen lock, On / Off crt effect, and a thousand things more.
- Once installed you can change the kernel rom at your will.
- Remember to do the installation lite to flash the zip Do_Lite_Normal.zip (CWM) or edit yours in Do_Lite_Al_Gusto.zip

LINK
http://www.multiupload.com/K6SZGD8G5B
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mikisb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikisb Ad-Free

22nd October 2011, 04:35 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Madrid

Donate to Me
More
Instalation

Very simple.

Download the zip for installation and place it on your phone.

We went into recovery (combo well with vol + Home button and power or some kind of external app if you have)

I am in favor of making all wipes when installing something new, to make the installation cleaner and avoid mistakes, but each to do what you want. (Even so check the installation notes for each rom to see if any were special)

To do this, wipe data / factory reset, wipe wipe dalvikcache cache and advanced.

And finally install the zip: install zip form sdcard / choose zip / and choose the zip

Reboot and ready

Onset is usually somewhat slower, since it is completely normal at the first boot android creates many files and that takes time.

Make lite Instalation

When CarbonOcean to flash (from v5.0) rom is full, ie it has each and every one of the standard apps, to lighten the rom and improve performance, we can make lite rom for it in / sdcard MikiMod_CO find a folder called within two zip you can find them.

DoLiteNormal.zip

For those who are here from the beginning, it would be like the normal versions of my old roms. For those new to flash this zip recovery are automatically deleted from the trash apps that comes with the phone as standard. Flasar this zip will get improved battery life and performance, and reduced application list.

I recommend this zip to flash people android newcomer to the world.

DoLite_editar_al_gusto.zip

So that, in this case we do 100% custom installation. and choose which apps we want and which not. To do this:

If we do from the PC is faster and better, but can be done from the mobile also but from the best cell phone only people who know how to do ...

Open the zip file with Winrar (open OJO not unzip or extract or anything) and we will META-INF/com/google/android / and open it with notepad + + (eye NOTEPAD + + is not worth the typical Windows notepad, if you have not look on Google's free) updater-script file. And something like that but it will be longer:

delete("/system/app/BuddiesNow.apk");
delete("/system/app/Days.apk");
delete("/system/app/DigitalClock.apk");

For it is as easy as deleting the lines of the apps you wish to keep. For example:

Days.apk need the app and do not want to delete. then you go to file and borrais this.

delete ("/ system / app / Days.apk");

so that looks like this:

delete ("/ system / app / AccuWeatherDaemonService.apk");
delete ("/ system / app / AnalogClock.apk");
delete ("/ system / app / BuddiesNow.apk");

delete ("/ system / app / DigitalClock.apk");
delete ("/ system / app / Dlna.apk");

And so with all the apps you wish to keep, if you leave this file flaseais unedited and will erase all apps not required for basic operation of the phone, the only application that is a little more delicate is the mtpaplication, which is for connect via USB (I think the kies). the rest you can delete without problems.

Once you finish editing the file you give it to the floppy. and saved. shut the notepad + + and the win rar will give you a message telling you if you want to update the file inside the zip, you say yes and go.

Will copy the zip to a folder so you can use yours and mikimods future and even in other roms then just go to recovery and to flash the zip file, or from the flash app update.zip CWM seek and accept it.

Themes

You can install any universal theme in the beginning, though it might not work as well as they should, this problem would be only the subject and not mine.

Here I will put the CarbonBlue of @ rastafary (best blue theme of the moment) a little touched up with the aesthetics of my rom. 100% functional on any version CarbonOcean [KI3]

CarbonBlue

For version 5.0 & 5.1 [KI4]
http://www.multiupload.com/8EM0VA01YP

BlueOcean not work in v5.0 at the moment

http://checkrom.com/threads/blueocea...eckrom-v5.101/

@ Lexullde theme Blackblue

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=230627
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikisb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikisb Ad-Free
22nd October 2011, 04:36 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Madrid

Donate to Me
More
Extra-Downloads

RTL without keyboards

http://www.multiupload.com/YMJE1FUDUH

RTL with Keyboards (samsung and swype)

http://www.multiupload.com/XEVSG10MVT

Acknowledgements

-Especially and above all a @ Intronauta for the infinite patience with me has had their mods tutorials and tips, thank you machine.
- @ vauss to resolve any questions I had.
- A @ htcmania for giving us this great forum for sharing and learning.
- Xda developers, because without them ... practically cooked roms would not exist.
- Supercurio for their hard work with the screens SuperAMOLED
- MoDaCo,potatoman, sicopat, jkay moveszur
- A @ criskelo for their contributions here and there (xda).
- All the people I put in the features of the rom
- A @ sergiofct beta test for me
- A @ rastafary, because he learned many things in the sgs1 (and because he did not say anything but I've chopped the icons of H and H + on your mod hehe)
- A @ vvaleta, @ sihayqueirseva, @ jorge_kai, @ gembol @ jorge9s and other people for being active admins and other users
- Hardcore Ninphetamine to its kernel gokhanmoral Siyah, Leomar
- And for putting up with my girl ...
- In order impossible to name everyone, and if you believe that you must be one hehe tell me because the same thing I forgot to put ...

Thank you very much for ALL

What they say about my rom (in htcmania)

This does not do much about because I have these people on the payroll, usually paid with cold cuts, and a basket at Christmas.

But to get people to take an idea ...

Originally Posted by kpik0
I'm enjoying very much, and say that in the options bar scrolls notifications
Originally Posted by gembol
Yes sir!

Wifi is faster, but not only that, everything is going well. I continue with 1000MHz processor and limited to a single pull, not the least.

Tomorrow I'll see how it goes consumption, but for now, great!

Keep it up!
Well I am very very happy with the consumption of the ROM. All day, with about 2 hours of screen and I have used the battery to 63%.

It is the first day I arrived at this time with more than 50% long.

Thanks miki!
Originally Posted by sergiofct
I had the Batista is a piece of rom, no doubt, but as flashing all, got this when I was a "beta" or so said the author ... and I liked the colors, fluidity and battery. But now with the included tweaks, updates, as I believe is the best rom for my needs. To taste ... colors. But only tell you that the testing and comparison and if you find something better ... heh, heh. Seriously, what you see is the battery. In terms of performance is couple to the Batista70 (about 5700, 5800 in antutu benchmark)
Originally Posted by Devriondast
I like your room guy, but still in version 1.2 ... I update it in a few days if you change the base, the comments I have read the rula KI4 Nueba perhaps quite well worthwhile, but that we value your .. . thank you very much by Rom clear hehehehe
1.3.2 creme de la creme. For S2 with exquisite taste ... lol
Originally Posted by Nane
@ Mikisb1 after many tests and lots and lots of flashing ROMs ... versions .... etc etc ...

I must congratulate you because you've managed to make the best of all in my opinion.

I was blown away is leaving the battery life and good performance ... ... not a single problem or anything weird ...

Thanks for your input ...
Originally Posted by webssites
I do not know you did, but this room is the best long !!!!!
Originally Posted by paira
@ Mikisb1 only tell you that guy .... impressed with your rom .... very very stable battery consumption .... and it does not lack anything for my perfect ..... come .... of MIUI ....( I've been since I started and the truth about this is another world ... is normal as in not used MIUI bases weno Samsing but that's another topic XD)

Try it you will love
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mikisb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikisb Ad-Free
22nd October 2011, 06:13 AM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,432

More
Looks beautiful mate.
22nd October 2011, 08:00 AM |#5  
Flag Sundsvall
Thanks Meter: 67

More
That looks really nice. Will try it later. Lots of not so nice designs around, but this its really nice.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
22nd October 2011, 12:13 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great rom!

Best performance/consumption of the ones I've tried.

Flashing to 5.0 and then will update to 5.1.

Thank you mikisb
22nd October 2011, 01:46 PM |#7  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
That actually looks pretty nice. Good job OP!
22nd October 2011, 02:49 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Madrid

Donate to Me
More
Thanks all. install it and you like it
22nd October 2011, 02:51 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
incredible... the best I've seen, fast and beautiful... congratulations! recommended!
22nd October 2011, 02:57 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Fonts required...
Can someone pls post the fonts used in this rom?

/system/fonts....

DroidSans.ttf
DroidSans-Bold.ttf

thanks!
22nd October 2011, 03:05 PM |#11  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 166

More
thanks for ur hard work, downloading now will leave some feedback soon, Regards.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)