FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which WIUI ROM do you use?

I'm on Stable(GB), it's good enough for me

112 Vote(s)
13.27%
I'm on Stable, but I waiting for v4 w/o compromise

167 Vote(s)
19.79%
I'm on v4(ICS), i can't live w/o new features

565 Vote(s)
66.94%

[ROM MIUI][GB|ICS][ | WIUI | ][2.9.7] - MULTiLanguage |21+| + Addons|

2,158 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,719

By Wajk, Inactive Recognized Developer on 18th November 2011, 02:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th November 2011, 08:38 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanie

Pretty nice ROM but the camera is a bit buggy.. When i switched from camera to camcorder the picture got black and white, both in camera and camcorder Very odd.

Cannot confirm that behaviour on my S2.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor svs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raptor svs Ad-Free

21st November 2011, 01:24 AM |#102  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

Would it be possible that somebody will share his experience with the CM7 camera recording video at 720p and 1080p and playback the video without stuttering?
That would be nice. Thank you.

Tried myself. It work's fine .

i've got the same question with the sluggish play of the video recorded, it seems that problem is the only obstacle for me when using MIUI
21st November 2011, 02:39 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great ROM
This is the best ROM i used. Thanks Wajk !.

Only one bug, the phone blocked when i connect to charger. Only one time.

Thanks from Panama.
21st November 2011, 03:29 AM |#104  
Flag pasig
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

Would it be possible that somebody will share his experience with the CM7 camera recording video at 720p and 1080p and playback the video without stuttering?
That would be nice. Thank you.

Tried myself. It work's fine .

can someone post the modded cm7 camera apk so we test ourselves?
21st November 2011, 09:43 AM |#105  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10,719

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilsido

What is modded in launcherpro?

optimized graphic files, added/updated some language files
(PRO Unlocker working very well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlgurav

HD video recording works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassler

i've got the same question with the sluggish play of the video recorded, it seems that problem is the only obstacle for me when using MIUI

My testers haven't got problem with Camera app, but i wait for other reports. (working/not working)
I will optimized settings, if required...

Playing sluggish on your device and Desktop "PC" too? thnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by terenceleechan

can someone post the modded cm7 camera apk so we test ourselves?

I modified other files too, not just apk. Try ROM and report how working for you ;
If i will get more feedback, than i will make better ROM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abumhmmd1

keep the good wrk
Confirmation number: 5NJ598623A6973438

may GOD bless you

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiker

For the Defy and SGS2 roms.

Confirmation number: 5H757407082334817.

I hope you come to the PFC party on 12.02

Köszi!

Thnx, Guys
21st November 2011, 11:18 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Can u please add urdu language to the rom writting messages
Reading works thru rtl fix

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
21st November 2011, 02:30 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassler

I can confirm that the 1080 p HD recording and Playback is working smooth.

Also I downloaded The Bourne Ultimatum – 1080p Trailer from h264info.com/clips.html and it played smoothly without a hitch.

BLN works perfectly as well.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Tested Extended settings Menu and Skip track via volume press mods from miuiandroid.com forum working gr8 with this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlgurav For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mlgurav Ad-Free
21st November 2011, 02:42 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
thx for that great rom.
i found a bug, my phone hangs today in the alarm mode... the alarm rings for about 5 minuts and than i have to put out the battery and boot up again...

the camera quality is not so good like the original rom cam but its ok.
21st November 2011, 03:55 PM |#109  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i love the rom.. but m still getting the phone heated up around the cam and battery area... is it normal for all MIUI based roms? anyone else on this?
21st November 2011, 05:23 PM |#110  
Flag Bocholt(NRW)
Thanks Meter: 260

More
The best MIUI Rom for our Galaxy out there. I would like to say even better than Galnets ICS Miui version(even this one is smooter).
[*]But the speech quality must been improved. I`ve got a little distortion on both sides during a call. My wife can confirm it, that the Speechquality is a lot better on Samsung based Roms.
[*]The Browser is a lot better than the Stock MIUI one. First test for me is www.geizhals.at
->At official MIUI this site is not be right displayed. A lot from the site is missing. When you zoom out, you can see what I mean. Everything ok on this Rom

But sometimes the Browser on this Rom doesn`t recognize my Inputs and I had to click the Button I would like to go 2 or 3 times

[*]Music all works fine here. Thumbs up!
[*]After one Reboot it doesn`t load the Wallpaper. Even if I changed it again. After a second reboot all worked fine
[*]Camera and Videocamera does work without a bug for me(well the quality is worse than the Samsung-firmware based Camera, but that doesn`t hurt me a lot)
[*]And one thing I`ve had to mention is that I`ve got no force close in almost 2 days

In summary I have to say that this Rom is quite good, but I`ve to switch to Hyperdroid back, cause of the bad Speechquality. 7/10 bananas
The Following User Says Thank You to OCmylife For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OCmylife Ad-Free
21st November 2011, 05:35 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi! First of everything I'm sorry for my poor english language, excuse me...I want to give thank to the cook, (Wajk) for this wonderful ROM! Guys, I tried a lot of ROMs, Cyano, MIUI-standard, CheckROM, Rarity, etc.....everything. I like to try, I like to change. IN the same time I was looking for the right balance between Performance, stability, friendly UI adn....overall...Battery drain: well, this is simply the best! Trust me. This ROM, with Siyah kernel 2.1.1, has a poor battery drain. After 10 hours in standby, I have 99%! Mr. Wajk, keep going so, please! Your job is great! Thanks so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackbauer3477 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackbauer3477 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, samsung, wajkiui, wiui

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)