[Rom][JB][24/08/12] Msh3abJB [Jelly Bean] v4.1 Pure Stable Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

maalzaben

Mar 22, 2012
Jeddah
sourceforge.net
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

[Features of Msh3abJB v4.1]
* Pure Stable Fast Smooth
* Based on 100% Pure AOKP JB
* Latest Siyah Kernel 4.1.1
* Latest Google Apps
* Rom Control
* HSPA+ Support
* APNS XML Updated
* Block ads
* ExTweaks
* Tweaked build.prop
* Init.d Tweaks
* All Services Working Fine.

Screenshot_2012-08-24-11-22-38.png
Screenshot_2012-08-24-11-28-56.png

- Download > Updating .... Coming Soon

- Copy ROM zip to your internal/external SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
- Wipe Cash
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Flash ROM zip from internal/external SDCard

[Note]
external SDCard mounted in /extSdCard

- AOKP Team
- All Ce4arab.com Community
- All XDA Community

sendtofriend.gif
Send a message via email to Msh3aB

sendtofriend.gif
Send a private message to Msh3aB

Enjoy....

:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------List of Muslim scientists------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• ArabicICS-JB.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Just flashed it, very nice work. It's just as the title says and in a word, it's magnificent. I also see you added Islamic apps, good for people like me who are Muslim but maybe not for others. :)

The ROM doesn't display the H+ icon though HSDPA+ works. Not a major issue but still worth reporting.
Thank you once again. :good:
Sent from my S II ( "Jelly Bean'd Monster" ) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: medo159

sairaku

Mar 11, 2011
City of Churches
Flashed the Rom and have been playing around with it for a little while. I must say, I really like it. There is a little bloatware, but TB can fix that. Its super smooth, with no lag between switching apps. Only bug I have noticed so far, and it seems to be like this with all AOKP roms I've tried, in ROM control when you use the slider to change MAX and MIN frequency, the MIN frequency bar will slide along with the MAX one and you can't seem to set anything that is workable. A data wipe in Recovery fixes this, so again no biggie.

Brilliant work though my friend. I'm using this now as my second ROM and Will give it a full tilt tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed now. I shall report anything new Tomorrow after work. Otherwise, GREAT JOB! Thank you so much for your hard work. :)

p.s: Also Apps2SD works! I've had a big problem with this not working with AOPK Jellybean Roms. I have no idea why. But it works for this one. This is a keeper for sure! :D

maalzaben

Mar 22, 2012
Jeddah
sourceforge.net
Flashed the Rom and have been playing around with it for a little while. I must say, I really like it. There is a little bloatware, but TB can fix that. Its super smooth, with no lag between switching apps. Only bug I have noticed so far, and it seems to be like this with all AOKP roms I've tried, in ROM control when you use the slider to change MAX and MIN frequency, the MIN frequency bar will slide along with the MAX one and you can't seem to set anything that is workable. A data wipe in Recovery fixes this, so again no biggie.

Brilliant work though my friend. I'm using this now as my second ROM and Will give it a full tilt tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed now. I shall report anything new Tomorrow after work. Otherwise, GREAT JOB! Thank you so much for your hard work. :)

p.s: Also Apps2SD works! I've had a big problem with this not working with AOPK Jellybean Roms. I have no idea why. But it works for this one. This is a keeper for sure! :D

Nice to see....

i tried my best to reach this reply :D

note:
Please do not use performance feature in ROM Control it will make a conflict in kernel, ExTweaks app will take care of CPU options

Last edited:
i happy to hear this:D

i added Islamic apps to help none Muslims to know Islam by the right way and read more about Real Islam.

HSPA+ and H+ will show up when you are in coverage area of your mobile carrier if it is supporting HSPA+

I edited my post. Please check :)

Edit: This is what I mean, the icon remains H but the coverage and speeds go to H+
2eb8ff52-9c3f-b634.jpg

Sent from my S II ( "Jelly Bean'd Monster" ) ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

[Features of Msh3abJB v4.1]
    * Pure Stable Fast Smooth
    * Based on 100% Pure AOKP JB
    * Latest Siyah Kernel 4.1.1
    * Latest Google Apps
    * Rom Control
    * HSPA+ Support
    * APNS XML Updated
    * Block ads
    * ExTweaks
    * Tweaked build.prop
    * Init.d Tweaks
    * All Services Working Fine.

Screenshot_2012-08-24-11-22-38.png
    Screenshot_2012-08-24-11-28-56.png

- Download > Updating .... Coming Soon

- Copy ROM zip to your internal/external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This does not affect your Internal/External storage)
    - Wipe Cash
    - Wipe Dalvik Cache
    - Flash ROM zip from internal/external SDCard

[Note]
    external SDCard mounted in /extSdCard

- AOKP Team
    - All Ce4arab.com Community
    - All XDA Community

sendtofriend.gif
    Send a message via email to Msh3aB

sendtofriend.gif
    Send a private message to Msh3aB

Enjoy....

:)

---------------------------------------------List of Muslim scientists------------------------------------------
    Cleaning. Locked while I read and clean all of this

Cleaned the thread. As of now the thread will remain closed until the developer contacts me and changes a few things.
    A few issues

Nice feeling

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I really find this ROM to be very stable. Not a single crash since I installed it yesterday. Have been playing with it whole night and still no force close/crash! So, congratulations brother on your wonderful work. Am really happy that we have another Arab developer!

I have a few minor issues:

1) The search function in contacts application only displays contacts that are in your Google account - although the contacts contain the details of the contacts from Facebook as well, but the search function would not display them. For example, I have Fawad Rahman in Facebook contacts and Dr. Fawad in my Google contacts. When I enter "Fawad" in search contacts dialogue, it only displays Dr. Fawad from my Google contacts and does not display Fawad Rahman, who is also present in my contacts list, but is a Facebook contact. In the ICS ROM's I was using earlier, it was not an issue.

2) I am using Mobile VoIP for making international calls. When I dial a number with it and then put the phone close to my ear, the phone light automatically switches off (which is normal) but it does not switch on when I remove it from my ear! I am unable to cancel the call, and I have to use Task Manager to kill the application. This was not an issue in the ICS ROM's. :confused:

3) Missing call recording feature.

I am not complaining, I am only letting you know the minor issues so that you can get rid of them in the future versions. I really love your ROM and I wish to see it with more tweaks and amongst the top custom ROM's.

As for those who are complaining about the applications related to religion which come pre-installed with this ROM, please you can uninstall the applications with Titanium Backup or any Root Application Manager. Some of the applications are very very useful for us (Muslims) and I did not know earlier that they existed. I am very grateful for the developer for putting them together for us. (Or maybe he can give us two versions - one with applications related to religion installed and one without applications related to religion).

Once again, I thank the developer and vouch for the stability and battery friendliness of this JB ROM. Everybody, give it a go.

Best regards,
    Harris
    Shalom islamic friend. I am jewish from israel. I come in peace. and will be happy to use your rom (; nice to see developers speak and be involved with the fans and replying to posts
    Best wishes

welcome nice to have
    Shalom islamic friend. I am jewish from israel. I come in peace. and will be happy to use your rom (; nice to see developers speak and be involved with the fans and replying to posts
    Best wishes