After hours and hours of work, I have finally created what I believe to be a stable rom, that suites me and I think will suite a lot of other people.
Its a stock rom, with many tweaks and additions that don't impact or take away from the stock view that I have envisioned.
Im very very inexperienced in all this custom rom making and to be honest this is my first major go at making one, The rom has been tested on 14 SGS2 phones as of writing, and works flawlessly on all of them.
Out of all the Samsung Hubbs I only kept the Social Hub, I decided on this as I like adding my facebook account and thats all, the other hubs are redundant any way.
Samsung Apps was kept so I could continue to download Asphalt 6 HD, NFS Hot Pursuit and Modern Combat 2 for free.
- Based on XILA2 Firmware from Samsung
- Kernel:[KERNEL][7.01.12][VooDoo] N.E.A.K. Kernel v1.3.1X
- No Wipe
- Build.prop tweaks
- Hardware Acceleration Enabled (GPU UI Enabled)
- resolv.conf added for faster gps lock
- Multi CSC
- Auto Zipaligned at every boot also including Framework
- Included libsqlite.so and libsqlite_ini.so from Android 4.0 (improves performance)
- Included app_process and system_server from Android 4.0 (improves scrolling)
- Included sqlite3
- Browser NO Lag + User agent
- Added VOIP for Wifi
- New Market 3.4.4
- Wake button Lag fix
- Video and Audio Gtalk Front Camera 2.3.5
- Most of the Samsung widgets and app's removed!
- ICS fonts, animations & Genie Widget (Google stock news & weather)
- Galaxy Note, fancy rotations
- T-Mobile TouchWiz, alphabetical grid view type, centered launcher.
- Custom Status Bar, using QuickPanel Settings: E.g. Flashlight, Shutdown & Reboot
- Superuser v3.0.7, SU Binary v184.108.40.206
- Fully optimized .png's Smooth animation's
Voltage Control, N.E.A.K & Lulzactive Settings:
Set On Boot, Ticked
screen_off_min_step: 4, @200MHz
I/O Schedular: SIO
CPU Governor: Lulzactive
Click menu and save as boot image
N.E.A.K Recovery Options:
Enable Voodoo Modules
Enable schmed_mc power savings
QuickPanel settings choose Reboot or Shutdown, on selection it will mention Lidroid Rom. Will be removed in next release
Nintendolinky Super Stock™ V1
Nintendolinky Super Stock™ V1.1