Paranoid Android is a custom rom focused on open devices. We aim to not simply add to Android but extend it, utilizing the same design philosophies Google uses with AOSP (Android Open Source Project).
/* #include <std_disclaimer.h> * * Your phone's warranty is now void. * This is a custom ROM developed by Warrior1208. * You are flashing this on your Samsung Galaxy SII(Intl) at your own peril. * I am not responsible for hard bricks, damages to SD Cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * I would definitely help you out if you are stuck somewhere, provided that you give * me clear details of the mishap. * Don't ask for ETA's cause there is a thing called "LIFE" outside XDA. */
RIL(Mobile and Data Network)
Automatic Brightness Sensor
External SD Card
Internal SD Card
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Download the ROM and the GApps and place them on your SD Card/Internal Storage.
2. Reboot phone to recovery.
3. Wipe data, cache(factory reset), dalvik/art cache and system.
4. Flash the ROM and the GApps.
5. Flash SuperSU_*version*.zip to gain root access.
6. Reboot System. (First boot takes 5-6 minutes. Be patient.)
Paranoid Android Team
and others if I may have forgotten.
DOWNLOADS AND CHANGELOG IN THE SECOND POST
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, THEN PLEASE CONSIDER PRESSING THE THANKS BUTTON, OR DONATING SOME AMOUNT!
Paranoid Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 6
Beta Release Date: 2015-07-04
Last Updated 2015-07-03