First PixelExperience ASB build
* Android 8.1.0_r63
* Increased heapsize to 360mb
* Support to multi user added
* GApps updated to the latest
* Performance enhancements
* Emulated storage implemented
* Ported FunctionFS to our kernel (credits goes to @rINanDO)
Thanks for your continued support to our old device, and bringing us a wealth of various ROMs...
So does this new build use Emulated Storage, in that if I did a dirty flash over the previous version of this ROM. Will I lose data / access to the previous files?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|