An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Based on Android 9.0
/* ** Your warranty is now void. ** ** We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, ** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please ** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM ** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if ** you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. ** **/
Sound / vibration
* Call recording only records microphone
* Slow start due to GAPPS. Wait 5 minutes before setting up the appliance.
* Initial wallpaper with different colors on the first start. Apply again and return to normal.
* Disable the animations in developer settings for a smoother experience.
- Android OS version: 9.0
- Security patch level: November 2019 (Plus) ; December 2019 (Pie Edition)
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
- KERNEL: https://github.com/CarbonROM/android...msung_smdk4412
- ROM Developer: @linusdan
Credits - @rINanDO
You need 1.5GB of system partition for ROM to install.
Not sure how? See in this post
If you like my work, do not forget to click the button thanks. It's free!!!
Pixel Experience, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP
Status: Stable. No Longer Maintained
Last Updated 2020-03-30