Portugal
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski123

Could u post some screen shots please the ones in the OP won't load for me

sent from my iPhone 4S.
haha I bet that confused ya

tomorrow i will put pics and detailed information. for now, i must say that everything ( of a normal use ) is working, i didn't test everything, but no fc, everything working right now, MTP, market, face unlock, gps, camera, video, sms, mms, internet, wi-fi, bluetooth ..

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabricioGS

Can anyone please confirm?!? Also, please post what's working and specially what's not working or bugs, just so we can have an idea.

i am testing this at the moment and, yes it works perfectly !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardotso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cardotso Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 02:33 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nice from....very smooth...
But when I open android market...it shows server error...I'm from hongkong ...how can I fix it
Thanks in advance
18th January 2012, 02:36 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Reset total

GT-I9100
18th January 2012, 02:41 AM |#34  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Almost everything is working. But having weird issues with contacts.

Most contacts have synced, but some are not there. no matter what i do, it wont sync the missing contacts.
Also, in the contacts page where it shows "Me" it doesnt have my photo, where it always has.

tried rebooting, resyncing. Have not had this issue with anyone of wescript's roms.

anyone else have same issues?
18th January 2012, 03:46 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Just like to say I have trying every pics rom for the past
two weeks. And I found this pics is the most stable. So thank you dev. It could do with theming bit more the task bar icons
The Following User Says Thank You to sahidmiah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sahidmiah Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 04:07 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Looks really good mate. Just flashed it and so far not one fc or issue at all. Market works sweet, and the rom is ridiculously smooth. Really good work, so far its probably the best ics on my phone that I've tried.

And for those asking about exchange email, I've synced mine and all is working great.

Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to bungknees For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bungknees Ad-Free
18th January 2012, 04:12 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
love that rom... thx
BUT!!! i have found ONE bug... if i go to settings, more..., Mobile Network, Provider, the phone produced a fc... message is "com.android.phone"
no other problems till now...
18th January 2012, 04:58 AM |#38  
Flag Frankfurt Germany/Teheran
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Daste Shoma dard nakone ...

wali mituni jedune ba Lp2 dorost koni ???

Merci
18th January 2012, 05:32 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you for your ROM. I will try.
18th January 2012, 05:44 AM |#40  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2,177

Donate to Me
More
Tried this ROM for some time say around 2 hours.

Battery Discharge rate is too high..............96% to 70% in 45 minutes.

Gtalk most of the time it shows me as Invisible or God knows what status........as when I ping, It goes But I am without the Highlighted green Light .(ie hIDDEN ).

Web pages never loaded for me though APN well established, GMAIL synced, Contacts synced very good.

But none of the web pages loaded , even after wiping and cleaning app processes.
But Gmail kept working when I forwarded mails to my account.

Camera and Video Camera works awesome like the Stock ROM.

Home screen message Icon doesnt work so needs to be deleted and imported with the icon from the App Drawer and then its just fine.

Gallery Icon was not working and Force Closed every time .

Some of the Buttons in the settings panel needs to be changed as both Highlighted and non highlighted Buttons looks the same .

None of the ICS live wallpapers were inside other than the Stock Galaxy One.

Lockscreen is nice but without animations , and does lack the glossy original look of the ICS.

Over all its a combination of good and alpha , and hats off to the developer who was quite close to a fully working ROM.

If the battery drainage , Web browsing and the theme changes for the buttons could be ressurected, I think this ROM can be used for Daily usage.

Thanks
18th January 2012, 06:09 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
FM-radio works fine too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)