FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] SlimLP - Build - 11/11/2015 | SlimKat - Build 9.1 - 01/04/2016

860 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,487
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from warrior1208: SlimKat Final Build!
17th February 2015, 08:47 AM |#11  
Troubadour666's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag 43.7031 - 7.2661
Thanks Meter: 7,170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1208

Yeah. It is buttery smooth as I have cross built it with Linaro 4.8 toolchain. Would take some time to fix the bugs.
Stay tuned !

always Man
 
 
17th February 2015, 09:56 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
awesome
That's what I was looking for great job man really appreciated all support to you warrior.
17th February 2015, 10:11 AM |#13  
Nightshadow931's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 505
 
More
Great job man, keep up the good work!

Sent from my GT-I9100
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightshadow931 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nightshadow931 Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 11:03 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 909
 
More
Can't wait to use that ROM, but I can't use it before Bluetooth and Wifi are working.
I'm currently on Hazy (built by Sooti), which is an amazing ROM, AOSP-based (not CM). It's the only LP ROM that I found to have no issues, but I'm very much missing the pie control.

Let me know if I can help you get everything working. I'm a dev, but haven't really worked much on ROMs.
17th February 2015, 11:11 AM |#15  
maniknarang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 4,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1

Can't wait to use that ROM, but I can't use it before Bluetooth and Wifi are working.
I'm currently on Hazy (built by Sooti), which is an amazing ROM, AOSP-based (not CM). It's the only LP ROM that I found to have no issues, but I'm very much missing the pie control.

Let me know if I can help you get everything working. I'm a dev, but haven't really worked much on ROMs.

Ya sure! I would contact you if I need any help to fix the bugs. Thanks a lot.
17th February 2015, 11:20 AM |#16  
koolkunz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
More
NOTE TO ALL
Recovery doesnt work as of yet...If you remember we had the same bug when CM and Omni were newly released!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koolkunz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koolkunz Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 11:27 AM |#17  
maniknarang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 4,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkunz

NOTE TO ALL
Recovery doesnt work as of yet...If you remember we had the same bug when CM and Omni were newly released!

Mentioned in OP. Thanks!
Trying to fix things up. Phewww
The Following User Says Thank You to maniknarang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maniknarang Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 11:59 AM |#18  
maxbluz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
adaptive backlight and adaptive brightness
What is the difference between adaptive backlight and adaptive brightness?

It's great we can expect Slim Lolipop soon, Slim is my favorite Rom because lots of useful options.
17th February 2015, 12:07 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Flag Запорожье
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
HELP!
Apolo beta 4 work?
17th February 2015, 12:18 PM |#20  
maniknarang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 4,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbluz

What is the difference between adaptive backlight and adaptive brightness?

It's great we can expect Slim Lolipop soon, Slim is my favorite Rom because lots of useful options.

Adaptive Brightness optimizes brightness level for available light. Whereas, Adaptive Backlight dynamically adjusts the brightness of the display's backlight to maximize battery life while maintaining usability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitt80

Apolo beta 4 work?

Yes, Apolo kernel works.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maniknarang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maniknarang Ad-Free
17th February 2015, 01:48 PM |#21  
Drhedphuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 863
 
More


Wow! Big thumbs up to you @warrior1208 Excellent work and kudos to another developer for keeping our S2 alive and kicking.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9100, lollipop, slimlp, slimroms, warrior1208

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes