FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] SlimLP - Build - 11/11/2015 | SlimKat - Build 9.1 - 01/04/2016

860 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,488
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from warrior1208: SlimKat Final Build!
8th April 2015, 05:30 PM |#501  
Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by painx

After you install custom kernel , applications data are lost or nevermind?

Installing custom kernel won't remove your applications data.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfey7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfey7 Ad-Free
 
 
12th April 2015, 12:02 AM |#502  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Does this ROM have pie controls ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
12th April 2015, 08:57 AM |#503  
buffer overflow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mangalia
Thanks Meter: 510
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilicaull

Does this ROM have pie controls ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes, read in OP. SlimPie.


Sent from my Motorola DYNA Tak 8000x using XDA Free mobile app
12th April 2015, 08:44 PM |#504  
painx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I have few questions :
1) How to fix fuel gauge problem (battery decrease after reboot from 43>19)?
2) How to make stable the performance settings(they changed to default after reboot)? I have installed the custom kernel.
3)How to fix error " Unfortunately Apollo has stopped" ? (I tried to clean data , disable and enable app few times.) If can't be done , what music player do you recommend me?
4)Nova Launcher is best than Slim Launcher ?Should I use it?
5)Where can I find drivers for the phone can be connected via USB?My phone connects but my drivers appear empty.
PSon't tell me to go and Q&A thread because I already asked there.
12th April 2015, 09:38 PM |#505  
GreekDragon's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Volos, Greece
Thanks Meter: 4,510
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by painx

I have few questions :
1) How to fix fuel gauge problem (battery decrease after reboot from 43>19)?
2) How to make stable the performance settings(they changed to default after reboot)? I have installed the custom kernel.
3)How to fix error " Unfortunately Apollo has stopped" ? (I tried to clean data , disable and enable app few times.) If can't be done , what music player do you recommend me?
4)Nova Launcher is best than Slim Launcher ?Should I use it?
5)Where can I find drivers for the phone can be connected via USB?My phone connects but my drivers appear empty.
PSon't tell me to go and Q&A thread because I already asked there.

1. Try Fuelgaugetool on play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fuelgaugetool only click one time and then reboot and left the device to charge on 100% and then reboot the phone.
2.If you mean Cpu or voltages settings just try setcpu or in Perfomances(on settings) click Save at boot after you select what you want.
3.Unfortunally from what i found. Apollo sometimes is crashes in 5.0.2. I recommended you Marine Music Player or poweramp
4.I prefer Nova Launcher
5. If you connect your phone to pc did you see something?
The Following User Says Thank You to GreekDragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2015, 09:44 PM |#506  
noppy22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,006
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by painx

I have few questions :
1) How to fix fuel gauge problem (battery decrease after reboot from 43>19)?
2) How to make stable the performance settings(they changed to default after reboot)? I have installed the custom kernel.
3)How to fix error " Unfortunately Apollo has stopped" ? (I tried to clean data , disable and enable app few times.) If can't be done , what music player do you recommend me?
4)Nova Launcher is best than Slim Launcher ?Should I use it?
5)Where can I find drivers for the phone can be connected via USB?My phone connects but my drivers appear empty.
PSon't tell me to go and Q&A thread because I already asked there.

The fuel gauge thing has happened to me on every custom rom I've ever tried. I don't believe there is a fix for it, I think it is a hardware problem in the s2. The only thing that works for me is to only reboot after fully charging the phone or close to full charge(I know not always possible)
The other issues, I would try @warrior1208 's new slimsaber build. He has started a new thread for it here
The launcher is personal preference, I know a lot of people prefer nova but like I say each to their own
If your phone is recognized by your computer and you can transfer files etc, you have the drivers installed. The computer wouldn't recognize the device otherwise
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noppy22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noppy22 Ad-Free
13th April 2015, 02:01 AM |#507  
maniknarang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 4,488
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noppy22

The fuel gauge thing has happened to me on every custom rom I've ever tried. I don't believe there is a fix for it, I think it is a hardware problem in the s2. The only thing that works for me is to only reboot after fully charging the phone or close to full charge(I know not always possible)
The other issues, I would try @warrior1208 's new slimsaber build. He has started a new thread for it here
The launcher is personal preference, I know a lot of people prefer nova but like I say each to their own
If your phone is recognized by your computer and you can transfer files etc, you have the drivers installed. The computer wouldn't recognize the device otherwise

If you guys want to try SlimSaber Lollipop, then head onto this thread. SLIMSABER 5.0.2 LOLLIPOP

I would update both the ROMs pretty soon: First the SlimSaber providing more kernel flags for optimizations and fixing reboot bug, and then eventually updating SlimLP to 5.1 when the sources are ready.
Regards!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to maniknarang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maniknarang Ad-Free
13th April 2015, 06:37 PM |#508  
maniknarang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 4,488
 
More
A big thanks to @otti17 for donating 5 USD. I am sorry for posting weeks later, as I just saw the PayPal E-Mail. I would try my best to live upto all the S2 XDA Members' expectations.
Thanks once again!
Regards!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maniknarang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maniknarang Ad-Free
13th April 2015, 08:55 PM |#509  
Senior Member
Flag HY
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Just a small motivation and thanks for your job keep up the good work for our good old S2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otti17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift otti17 Ad-Free
14th April 2015, 12:11 PM |#510  
painx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by otti17

Just a small motivation and thanks for your job keep up the good work for our good old S2.

My phone looks connected and the drivers from sdcard and internal storage are empty. I mean like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	524
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	3261684  
14th April 2015, 12:12 PM |#511  
GreekDragon's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Volos, Greece
Thanks Meter: 4,510
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by painx

My phone looks connected and the drivers from sdcard and internal storage are empty. I mean like this.

When you connect your phone to PC Open your phone unlock your phone(pattern, pin etc if you have it) and wait if you see anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreekDragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9100, lollipop, slimlp, slimroms, warrior1208

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes