ABOUT SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT
SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT >>SOKP is an after market firmware based latest "Android Lolly-Pop 5.X.X. This firmware is designed By Sonic-Developers Taking CyanogenMod Base and Selected features from various other roms like AOKP,AOSPA,SLIM,BeanStalk,AICP,LiquidSmooth Etc.This firmware suits specially for those people who like,Multitasking performance,optimum speed. Another major speciality of rom is Real Ture-HD DTS Sound with Brilliant HD Display optimizations for video & Images. In-addition to This the firmware has Inbuilt options and settings to make customization of your Device the way you like.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
I have built SOKP(SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT) for our device. This is my first time.
Feel free to comment and hit that thanks button if you like my work.
Thanks to lysergic-acid for his awesome build tree
And thanks to cm and SOKP for their work.
-To enable developer options, go to setting>About Phone and tap the build number 7 times.
- Root is now disabled by default. To enable it go to Settings>Developer Options>Root access and set to Apps only or Apps and ADB.
-PLEASE WAIT FOR THE FIRST BOOT. THE BOOT ANIMATIONS FREEZES DURING THE FIRST BOOT. THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM AND HAPPENS ONLY DURING THE FIRST BOOT.
Gapps: CMgapps(5.0.2) / 5.1 Gapps
- Updated sources
- New Selinux policy(Thanks to Lysergic-Acid)
Download zip to your sdcard
Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
Boot into Recovery
Wipe all your data
Flash zip from sdcard
(Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
Sokp android 5.0.2 for S2, ROM for the i9100
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat compatible kernel
Based On: CM
Current Beta Version: #7
Beta Release Date: 2015-03-25
Last Updated 2015-05-19