Post Reply Email Thread
8th February 2015, 01:55 PM |#1481  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfersystem

Hi, is the tv out with mhl avaible on this rom ? try it but don't find the option to activate it and doens't work when i plug the cable (work with older stock or custom or miui rom)

thx

I guess you'll have to revert back to SamCrap to get MHL working. AFAIK MHL doesn't work on any custom rom....#blamesamsung

Sent from my LG-G3/d-855/16Gb/Titanium Black
The Following User Says Thank You to m1trand1r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1trand1r Ad-Free

8th February 2015, 05:11 PM |#1482  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
please does anybody know how to remove pause/stop buttons from extended notification while downloading (for ex. an app from playstore)?
which kernel do you suggest for this rom?
thank you
8th February 2015, 11:35 PM |#1483  
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1trand1r

I guess you'll have to revert back to SamCrap to get MHL working. AFAIK MHL doesn't work on any custom rom....#blamesamsung

Sent from my LG-G3/d-855/16Gb/Titanium Black

I'm 90% sure that it woks with any stock-based costom rom : )
But m1trand1r us right. U need crap-wizz stock to get MHL working. THIS IS 20000000% SAMSUNG FAUL !!

Wysłane ze SlimSamber-fonika 4.4.4...
8th April 2015, 02:52 PM |#1484  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 98

More
i use this rom with kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=10982
25th April 2015, 07:21 AM |#1485  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
wifi not working
hello
I was using VK 7.4 jb4.1.2 samsung based rom for a year and every thing was fine. but since I started using this rom my wifi is not working after some days. the only solution is reinstalling the rom with wipe. I also tryed other roms like Slim Saber 4.4.4 and 5.0.1 and nameless 5.1 but all have the same problem!
any Ideas or solutions to this problem?
3rd May 2015, 07:30 AM |#1486  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Talking By far the most stable rom I've tried
For me this thing is easily more stable than both cm11 and cm12.

My task this weekend was to find a stable rom, flash it, and use an app that requires root. That has proven to be very difficult lol but then I came across this and I love it!!!
6th May 2015, 02:05 PM |#1487  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Pls help...ROM is stable..but hover is not working
The Following User Says Thank You to vickymbbs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vickymbbs Ad-Free
7th May 2015, 06:18 AM |#1488  
Thanks Meter: 665

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickymbbs

Pls help...ROM is stable..but hover is not working

And also the fridge....

_____________________________________Read more write less and be smart
7th May 2015, 07:06 AM |#1489  
Thanks Meter: 909

More
No deep sleep...
I went back to this ROM (clean flash) after trying many Lollipop ROMs. The battery is draining relatively fast, and I see in BBS that it never goes into deep sleep. BBS (in "Kernel Wakelock") shows that "PowerManagerService.WakeLocks" is running almost all the time, and in "Partial Wakelocks" it shows that SystemUpdateService (from "google play services") is running all the time.
How do I improve this?
Thanks.
7th May 2015, 10:42 AM |#1490  
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1

I went back to this ROM (clean flash) after trying many Lollipop ROMs. The battery is draining relatively fast, and I see in BBS that it never goes into deep sleep. BBS (in "Kernel Wakelock") shows that "PowerManagerService.WakeLocks" is running almost all the time, and in "Partial Wakelocks" it shows that SystemUpdateService (from "google play services") is running all the time.
How do I improve this?
Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3098695

Wysłane ze Slim-fonika 9.0 powered by Apolo 7.3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikiGry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikiGry Ad-Free
1st June 2015, 07:44 AM |#1491  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi! I want to know, how many bugs have this rom? I searching a stable rom for my S2 and i heard this rom are very stable. Please answer me
Sorry for mai very very bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to blondu33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blondu33 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)