Whats Working Nd Not Working Tell Pls

13th February 2017, 06:33 PM |#12  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdykumar786

Whats Working Nd Not Working Tell Pls

It is relatively very stable to me, most is working! Phone and RIL, audio, GPS, BT, and a lot more!
I believe battery has improved too. Performance is very well.
This is my only phone, I rely on this phone, and on my daily use no problems so far! And yeah this ROM rocks!
Go for it dude!
The Following User Says Thank You to shkedov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shkedov Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 07:08 PM |#13  
Flag Alkmaar
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I experience a problem with libUMP making my own build. Is this : https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=69920779 still a working solution?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P7500 met Tapatalk
13th February 2017, 07:44 PM |#14  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shkedov

Without losing data (i.e. your apps installed).
-3. Get a good cup of coffee.
-2. You must have at least 1GB partition of /system. If not, first repartition your storage (see OP) and then come back to here to proceed.
-1. Go to https://download.lineageos.org/i9100.
0. Download the latest 2 following files: Nightly and Experimental (as for now lineage-14.1-20170208-experimental-i9100-signed.zip and lineage-14.1-20170208-nightly-i9100-signed.zip). Verify their md5 checksum to prevent errors, it is vital to do so.
Optional - download gapps from http://opengapps.org/ for android 7.1, ARM (the nano is fine for me).

1. Boot into recovery. Install the "experimental" zip (Dirty flash! No wipes!).
1.5. You can reboot now into system, just to get a systemUI crash errors and a blank screen. Pretty useless. If you got to here then force reboot to recovery and proceed to step 2.
2. Reboot into recovery! Install the "Nightly" zip and gapps.
3. Wipe cache and boot to system.

There you go kiddo'.
Good luck!

Do you don't include TWRP emu 3.03 https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...7&postcount=88 Interesting
13th February 2017, 07:54 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Yes I would like to know upgrade path to official using twrp3.0.3 for emulated storage too please
13th February 2017, 08:02 PM |#16  
Flag Jerusalem

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by todonormal

Do you don't include TWRP emu 3.03 https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...7&postcount=88 Interesting

People asked for a simple migrating guide from CM13 to LOS14.1, if someone isn't heading to switch to emulated I don't see a reason to send people to install an emu-recovery while they don't wish to.
It should be a decision for users.
Therefore I don't see a reason to include special addtional options besides the basics (exp+nightly+gapps). Whoever wants to expand more should simply read the OP and the links.
As for myself yes, I'm on emu now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shkedov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shkedov Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 08:12 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shkedov

People asked for a simple migrating guide from CM13 to LOS14.1, if someone isn't heading to switch to emulated I don't see a reason to send people to install an emu-recovery while they don't wish to.
It should be a decision for users.
Therefore I don't see a reason to include special addtional options besides the basics (exp+nightly+gapps). Whoever wants to expand more should simply read the OP and the links.
As for myself yes, I'm on emu now.

Could we have a short video to show how to switch to emulated storage?
Regards.
13th February 2017, 08:26 PM |#18  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,002

Donate to Me
More
New build lineage-14.1-20170213-nightly-i9100-signed.zip is up

https://www.lineageoslog.com/14.1/i9100
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spyr0s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spyr0s Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 08:32 PM |#19  
Flag Jerusalem

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laptopu

Yes I would like to know upgrade path to official using twrp3.0.3 for emulated storage too please

Hmm, because this phone is my main and only phone, I won't be able to test that soon (reverting recovery and ROM to cm13, reverting repartitioning too, then starting to trial and error).
But I believe that the safest way is to start from the moving to LOS14.1 - flashing the experimental and nightly first, as I guided. Then later flash emu-twrp recovery and proceed with rINanDO's instructions.

I'm afraid doing opposite (emu'ing first and then flash exp+nightly) might not work since Lanchon and the guys warned us that this emu-kernel might not work even with cm13 and maybe even affect it! Maybe repiting manually with Lanchon's magic REPIT would do, then migrate ROM, then change to new emu-recovery.
13th February 2017, 09:46 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1,370

More
PLEASE:
- don't direct-link to recoveries that will brick your phone if installed too early.
- read the linked threads in the opening posts to understand the complexity of any of the changes
- if understood the consequences and you still want to do them all at once: know your limits
- if still feeling comfortable until here: go ahead *but do it in the correct order* or your phone will bootloop as all the newer test-recoveries were built with a Nougat ramdrive and thus will very very likely bootloop on your phone if installed on non-Nougat ROMs!

So my advice for your own safety: stay in your lane and read everything first.
EDIT: And by the way: please keep emulated storage discussions in the appropriate thread until it is officially tested and documented to be kind of noob-proof.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the.gangster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.gangster Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 10:30 PM |#21  
Flag Cherbourg-Octeville
Thanks Meter: 145

More
What is "emulated thing" purpose ?
Just to have multi user on a small smartphone ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)