FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICAL] Team UB [R5,2015-12-03]

3,351 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,694
 
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2015, 01:43 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 909
 
More
Nice ROM, but front camera doesn't work (doesn't save pictures) like arnab's ROMs used to be, and he fixed it.
 
 
24th May 2015, 02:53 PM |#12  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,694
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1

Nice ROM, but front camera doesn't work (doesn't save pictures) like arnab's ROMs used to be, and he fixed it.

Link me to the fix.
24th May 2015, 02:58 PM |#13  
_followers_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Deepest part of the jungle
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
someone put here on how to fix the front camera from freezing i think @chcknsld that you have to make permissive on SELinux hope it will help
24th May 2015, 03:04 PM |#14  
chcknsld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba

Link me to the fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _followers_

someone put here on how to fix the front camera from freezing i think @chcknsld that you have to make permissive on SELinux hope it will help

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=60868712
24th May 2015, 03:11 PM |#15  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,694
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chcknsld

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=60868712

Maybe you can change SELinux to permissive manually till the next build comes out.
24th May 2015, 03:15 PM |#16  
chcknsld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba

Maybe you can change SELinux to permissive manually till the next build comes out.

Yup manually. But you can try my code there. No apps needed. Just run it through Android Terminal then reboot. You get permissive until you remove it or wipe the system. It's only temporary. The next LP builds will fix the camera issues so no need for it to be permissive. Just this one.
24th May 2015, 03:22 PM |#17  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,694
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chcknsld

Yup manually. But you can try my code there. No apps needed. Just run it through Android Terminal then reboot. You get permissive until you remove it or wipe the system. It's only temporary. The next LP builds will fix the camera issues so no need for it to be permissive. Just this one.

Yeah I know that,no need of this actually.I'll just add androidboot.selinux=permissive after Kernel CMDLINE in BoardConfig.mk
The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aniket.lamba Ad-Free
24th May 2015, 03:25 PM |#18  
chcknsld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba

Yeah I know that,no need of this actually.I'll just add androidboot.selinux=permissive after Kernel CMDLINE in BoardConfig.mk

I thought there's a fix where you don't have to change SELinux to permissive? The devs from DU said it cause they're afraid of the security issues of permissive SELinux.
24th May 2015, 03:37 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 909
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba

Link me to the fix.

I think that's the one:
https://github.com/kularny/android_d...bc9e5569c07d6d

If that doesn't fix it, I suggest to contact @arnab directly and ask him. (BTW it would be nice to know your names, strange to refer to you with username)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba

Yeah I know that,no need of this actually.I'll just add androidboot.selinux=permissive after Kernel CMDLINE in BoardConfig.mk

Oh, please don't. Use the fix by @arnab, and keep enforcing mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to sreinst1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sreinst1 Ad-Free
24th May 2015, 03:59 PM |#20  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,694
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1

I think that's the one:
https://github.com/kularny/android_d...bc9e5569c07d6d

If that doesn't fix it, I suggest to contact @arnab directly and ask him. (BTW it would be nice to know your names, strange to refer to you with username)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------



Oh, please don't. Use the fix by @arnab, and keep enforcing mode.

Alright,I'll compile a new build on the upcoming Saturday with fixes.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aniket.lamba Ad-Free
24th May 2015, 11:02 PM |#21  
ASRock86Cro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
heads up custom colors fc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
5.1.1_r3, lollipop, stable, team ub

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes