FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][27.07] TRAD Samsung S2 v1.5 | BeatsMod | 4.0.3 | Multi Language| CWM| CLOSED!

186 posts
Thanks Meter: 792

By CQNSTANT!NE, Senior Member on 10th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
i decided to stop developing this ROM

I will be back with other projects and different name so take care guys...
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to CQNSTANT!NE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CQNSTANT!NE Ad-Free

10th July 2012, 08:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
(Ellerine sağlık kardeşim grafikler harika görünüyor.)

Looks great your graphics on the rom. Thanks for your sharing.
10th July 2012, 08:57 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuraniharun

(Ellerine sağlık kardeşim grafikler harika görünüyor.)

Looks great your graphics on the rom. Thanks for your sharing.

Teşekkür ederim

Thanks nuraniharun...
The Following User Says Thank You to CQNSTANT!NE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CQNSTANT!NE Ad-Free
10th July 2012, 09:29 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag BASRAH
Thanks Meter: 1,003

More
my friend (developer of the rom), please take a look at my rom skirom, im sure you can see how they look exactly alike, and your rom is also XWLPG, so please, make changes, because i dont want to be that dev the says "hey you stole my work", "hey is this mine", "hey looks just like my rom, wait a second", im sure you get what i mean, and your aware of how i must feel
10th July 2012, 09:34 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android_isda_****

my friend (developer of the rom), please take a look at my rom skirom, im sure you can see how they look exactly alike, and your rom is also XWLPG, so please, make changes, because i dont want to be that dev the says "hey you stole my work", "hey is this mine", "hey looks just like my rom, wait a second", im sure you get what i mean, and your aware of how i must feel

You understand what part of the wrong mode added as they are all benzettiysen! Not a play!
The Following User Says Thank You to CQNSTANT!NE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CQNSTANT!NE Ad-Free
10th July 2012, 10:01 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag BASRAH
Thanks Meter: 1,003

More
no
10th July 2012, 10:10 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android_isda_****

no

I will change/remove the transparent menu in v3.5 but this is my ROM. I developed my own !
11th July 2012, 05:11 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
What do you think?
11th July 2012, 06:23 PM |#9  
Flag islamabad
Thanks Meter: 113

More
ooohhh brother i am loving itttttttttttttttt <3

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

hey mate.when i download the file.it gives >>> zip' <<< this file and as far as i know this is not zip format.so what must i do to download load .zip instead of .zip'
please help and its your rom.you did not stole anything.these roms aint a property of anyone so keep it up the good work.
11th July 2012, 10:02 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
very similar to zeta rom
11th July 2012, 10:06 PM |#11  
Flag Sohar
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CQNSTANT!NE

What do you think?

That your rom, nothing I found stolen.
Go ahead I am with you...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to hemal_4404 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hemal_4404 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread