[ROM][LPW] Tweaky ROM ICS 2.0.1 | JKay, Amazing battery life with new base | 12/07/12

Search This thread

Donnie Sins

Mar 30, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22
i have had a look through the post but i cant seem to find anything related to this.

airplane mode doesnt appear to work. when i activate airplane mode it just says in normal mode. anyone else have this issue?

Sometimes the toggles don't seem to work with this rom, and gps sometimes fails. I always do a reboot when I need them to work...

Sent from the Matrix

Donnie Sins

Mar 30, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22
Although there aren't many people who are using this rom by now, but I hope somebody can provide me some help.
I'm using Tweaky rom since it appears to have increddible battery life, but after using it like a week suddenly the toggles don't seem to work properly anymore, GPS doesn't respond and my battery is drowning very fast sometimes overnight without a good reason.. Does anybody knows why..? I've had these problems before so I switched to another rom, but after a full wipe re-install of this one the same problems appeared.

Thanks in advance

Sent from the Matrix

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
If you've tried other roms and have had the same issue, it's clearly something on your end. Have you been using the same kernel all this time? I would start by changing that because you may be using an old and/or incompatible kernel.

If that doesn't work you could always flash a new modem - that may actually be a better solution.

Sent from my i777

Donnie Sins

Mar 30, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22
If you've tried other roms and have had the same issue, it's clearly something on your end. Have you been using the same kernel all this time? I would start by changing that because you may be using an old and/or incompatible kernel.

If that doesn't work you could always flash a new modem - that may actually be a better solution.

Sent from my i777

Thanks for your answers. I've tried other roms in the meantime, but I didn't have the problems with them. I've used the kernels that comes with the rom (Phenomenal 5.1 or something..?). Changing the modem doesn't seem like the sollution, because I meant that GPS (and other toggles like the 'Mobile data'-one) just doesn't respond when I click it...

Sent from the Matrix

Top Liked Posts