FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][i9100] ViperOS V6.3[r35][BETA][20190413]

400 posts
Thanks Meter: 875

Thread Closed Email Thread
24th March 2019, 12:26 PM |#11  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 1,955

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linusdan

Root: works with SuperSU!
Audio with speaker: It will be fixed in the next build

Don't quote the whole logcat, please! It's horrible on XDA Labs app because it ignores the "hide" tag...

BTW: Thanks for your continuous work and support!

24th March 2019, 09:37 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salvador, BA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest4711

Don't quote the whole logcat, please! It's horrible on XDA Labs app because it ignores the "hide" tag...

BTW: Thanks for your continuous work and support!

Well remembered! I was sleepy when I did this
I excluded the part. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to linusdan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linusdan Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 10:43 AM |#13  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is this ROM fast?
13th April 2019, 11:18 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salvador, BA

More
NEW BUILD IS UP!
Changelogs here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linusdan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linusdan Ad-Free
14th April 2019, 10:54 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
whitch rom?
Hello,
No I have an older Lineage OS 16. I am not sure if it is bedder to update this, or installing the Viper Rom Whitch one is bedder in performance? I use it with talkback.

Is USB connection as storrage with Windows PC working in viper os?
is the google Assistant working if I Install Gapps nano? Should I use open Gapps or Viper gapps, whitch one of them?
Is OTA (update without flashing) working? I mean for the next update, not for the first installation.

Is it OK to do factory reset, than installing viper rom and than gapps?
Thanks and best regards
Sebastian
7th May 2019, 10:53 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Migrate
Hello.

Thank you so much for your work! I used to have your Resurrection Remix Nougat on my i9100 for a couple of years. I want to try Viper OS but have problem with migration. I walk through all steps from the link in your second post but phone wont boot - I end up watching viper tongue-tickling itself for whatever time. I made logcat of the process there is loop of "Failure starting system services" i put it on hastebin.com in the end with /raw/aqapewokib (i can't post links). Maybe you can help with this if you have time. Anyway, thank you for your work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrey Swift For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrey Swift Ad-Free
19th May 2019, 02:54 AM |#17  
Thread closed by OP request.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread