YOU CAN NOT DUAL BOOT THIS.
it is currently using the latest Firefox OS source code from the v1.1.1.
We've done it guys! We have reached the first milestone, BETA! This ROM is now considered stable enough for daily use.
- Microphone (needs testing!)
- Wrong DPI
- Hardware acceleration
- Others I may not have discovered yet.
1. Go to cwm recovery and do a complete backup of your phone.
2. Extract the content of firefoxos_beta_v1_10102013.zip file to your hard drive, using your preferred rar/zip archiver (ex: WinRAR)
3. From your phone, go to mounts and storage, and select the last option, mount USB storage.
4. Copy the folder you extracted from the archive 2013-10-10.16.12.39 to your sdcard in the folder clockworkmod/backup (if you don't have that folder, create it)
5. Wipe data/factory reset (make sure you have a backup)
6. From your phone go to backup and restore -> restore -> 2013-10-10.16.12.39
7. reboot system now
through the Firefox OS CWMR if your device is susceptible to a eMMC brickbug.
You have been warned.
This release is purely for testing, I need to know what does and doesn't work.
But I'm no programmer, fixes may take a while to be released unless others decide
Download links are here: REMOVED
Firefox OS - GT i9100, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
ROM OS Version: 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Must be rooted with Clockwork Mod Recovery
Based On: B2G - Boot2Gecko
Current Beta Version: v1
Last Updated 2014-02-03