[INDEX of GUIDES/TUTORIALS] SGS2 GT-I9100 [Updated: 29/07/2013]

Search This thread

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Thanks for this @pelpa87, on my Indexes of ROMs, one dev suggest me once time, add another index for guides and tutorials but I never find the moment. Seen this is great, it's ok if I'm add a link of this thread on my indexes of ROMs and kernels? In that way the users can see the whole panorama of the SGSII ;)

On another of my threads (recently adopted) @s.d.oconnor have some guides, what I'm gonna do it's leave there only the absolutely dedicated to the new users and also link to this thread if require more information.

Keep it up the good work.

Sent from Nyarlathothep's SGSII..."Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Reactions: pelpa87

pelpa87

Apr 2, 2012
Pilar
Thanks for this @pelpa87, on my Indexes of ROMs, one dev suggest me once time, add another index for guides and tutorials but I never find the moment. Seen this is great, it's ok if I'm add a link of this thread on my indexes of ROMs and kernels? In that way the users can see the whole panorama of the SGSII ;)

On another of my threads (recently adopted) @s.d.oconnor have some guides, what I'm gonna do it's leave there only the absolutely dedicated to the new users and also link to this thread if require more information.

Keep it up the good work.

Sent from Nyarlathothep's SGSII..."Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Thx gabo!! Yes please! Feel free of linking this thread in any of yours threads!! :)

Thx again! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

gsainath4u

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto
Thanks a lot for linking the various posts at one place.
Now that my SGS2 is out-of-warranty, I can mod it my heart's content ;)
Much appreciated. :)

PS: Subscribed and Bookmarked now. :)

Last edited:

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Thx gabo!! Yes please! Feel free of linking this thread in any of yours threads!! :)

Thx again! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Added to my indexes ;)

Hi gabowinter! Thank you for posting my guide on your thread. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

You're welcome, thanks for the great thread.

Last edited:

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Guys, seriously, the way to show your appreciation for this thread and say thanks it's pushing the button, not doing a post, that can be considered as spam.

Reactions: pelpa87

Top Liked Posts