Breaking News (RFS,Status LED,Benchmarks,...)

Search This thread

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
I have gotten my phone to get 3000 quadrant scores, but it was a hell of a lot slower than it is now.

The Quadrant paid version tells a real story. You can see how much of the score is CPU.

Sent from my Captivate.

DuoM

Mar 7, 2009
My HTC Desire has the same configuration on the left side, minus the camera. I'm not sure what the second one could be (proximity sensor?), but I don't think it's a LED. I would trust the guy from the forums, after all he would notice if it was a notification LED.

It would be good, but the SGS has the same sensors. I think they are light sensor and proximity sensor.

Unfortunately it looks like the camera, the proximity sensor and the ambient light sensor.

No Notification LED, no go, for me :(

FLAC Vest

Sep 8, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
From what I see on myvAtrix, there are 4 holes, or ports, if you will, on the front of the phone. One for thence@era, one for the proximity (face screen detection), one for light sensing, and one for LED.

Not trying to rain in the parade, but they might br the prox and light sensors.

I cab bar3y, just barely see the led light hole when it is off.

Rooted/ROM Captivate (For Sale)
Rooted Atrix

s44

Sep 25, 2010
It's a kernel hack ("BLN") added by neldar, hence my comment. He doesn't have a Nexus S, which is why they can't do it yet. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    /facepalm

Again too many people place too much weight on those stupid Quadrant scores.

Really, raw figures never counted for much. My SGS runs gazillion times better than it did with bogus Quadrant scores.