Great to see that someone is making an effort to get the awesomeness of jellybean on our droid.
I always delved and tried to port the Gnex ported AOSP rom based on Jellybean to out SGS2. I'm not really a dev so I tried gathering info from internet and follow some guidelines that were provided for successful port.
What I did was :
1. I downloaded awesome's Gnex jellybean port and used files from F1-pure Galaxy Nexus rom as I felt they might have most things similar.
2. Downloaded and set up kitchen.
3. Replaced boot.img from f1 to Gnex rom
4. Modified build.prop to match with our device's build.prop
5. Replaced updated.script in META-INF
6. Added HW lib files that were missing in Gnex rom
7. Compiled and build the rom back using kitchen.
I was quite afraid to try flashing it on my phone as there was a huge risk of bricking it. However I made up my mind to try it out.
I flashed the rom and to my surprise - the whole installation steps went totally fine with no errors. I was elated !!!
HOwever when it rebooted, it got hung up at Bootlogo...
So, as per my understanding either there is some kernel resources issue or I may have done something wrong
Anyways I'm ready to test and help in anyway I can for facilitating the port, but I'm not a dev.. just someone who's starting to be one
Edit i will work on getting boot image extracted whew i come home also i will all. Vold.fstab so. SD may be mounted. Note that it wasn't mounted on all devices
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2