Brought to you by Sam Mobile:
- Download zip folder from Hotfile and extract
- Make sure you have Kies installed
- Open up odin
- Put your phone into download mode (home, power and down), confirm with up when prompted
- Plug your phone in
- Use the following to help you:
PDA = Code
Phone = Modem
CSC = GT-I9100-CSC-MULTI
- Leave everything else the same
This will wipe all data to be sure to make a backup before.
How to get root:
Download the latest CF-root kernel and install through odin as PDA
I'm currently using the latest Siyah kernel due to preference, I can't confirm whether others will work.
Changes I've noticed:
- Much smoother experience in touchwiz, menus and browser
- New menu style with icons next to text
- Ability to have battery percentage mod as standard
- Ability to remove lock screen help text as standard
- Auto adjust screen power depending on images shown
- New downloads icon
- Contacts icon appears in phone and visa versa
- Small UI changes in phone and contact
- Digital Clock widget shows or hides am/pm depending on system preference
- Galaxy Note style recent apps
There may be more but that's all I've noticed.
Sorry this isn't fancy but I don't have the time, I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your phone for doing this!
Instead you all can use this .pit file, which does not reduce memory......