FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Google Home

Official Indian GS2 Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
By viper_79, Member on 3rd June 2011, 04:36 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
13th April 2012, 08:54 PM |#18881  
Harsha Raj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,337
 
More
@sahib and others who are in CM9 you have tried in Black Infinitum theme by Razer x? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1429170

@manoj you should try world of goo if you liked xconstruction.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
13th April 2012, 08:56 PM |#18882  
safepacket's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3llboy911

AFAIK htc hero had sense on top of it, which gave it an upper hand over competition.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I came to sgs2 from HTC hero used it for 2 years . I could stick to it for so long only because of villian rom and elelinux :) and of course cm based roms. It was a great a great journey from cupcake/froyo/gingerbread and now ics . Android has evolved .

Best part is that I sold my hero last year for 7k ;) I hoping to find another bakra for my gs2 so that when gs3 comes I can move on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 08:58 PM |#18883  
sahibunlimited's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,452
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Raj

@sahib and others who are in CM9 you have tried in Black Infinitum theme by Razer x? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1429170

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not yet
But will try it...
Looked like black and white movie to me...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2012, 09:01 PM |#18884  
Harsha Raj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,337
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Not yet
But will try it...
Looked like black and white movie to me...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I always wanted black and white when on vert's ICS domination theme. Downloading the infinitum theme now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2012, 09:10 PM |#18885  
exynoss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safepacket

I came to sgs2 from HTC hero used it for 2 years . I could stick to it for so long only because of villian rom and elelinux :) and of course cm based roms. It was a great a great journey from cupcake/froyo/gingerbread and now ics . Android has evolved .

Best part is that I sold my hero last year for 7k ;) I hoping to find another bakra for my gs2 so that when gs3 comes I can move on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

for 2years full paisa vasool + interest too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
13th April 2012, 09:13 PM |#18886  
h3llboy911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safepacket

I came to sgs2 from HTC hero used it for 2 years . I could stick to it for so long only because of villian rom and elelinux :) and of course cm based roms. It was a great a great journey from cupcake/froyo/gingerbread and now ics . Android has evolved .

Best part is that I sold my hero last year for 7k ;) I hoping to find another bakra for my gs2 so that when gs3 comes I can move on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Yeah. It's been a great journey. When I first owned a Android phone, very very few people had android phones. Market had few crap apps and 3D games could be counted with fingers. So it was great fo see android evolve to become what it is now.

And btw I need to find a bigger bakra this time, because I just spent 7k on my sgs2 and it is brand new again with new screen, bezel, glass, mid frame, back cover, camera lens... and everything. Just the internals are old.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 09:33 PM |#18887  
exynoss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
More
Currently we can say android is almost no.1 mobile os now.
This is possible only and only by the HTC and samsung. Both companies using android when android was born.
But everything has reaction too.Now Samsung and HTC becomes top ranked companies only and only because of android.

U guys may know HTC hd2 can run android os and wp os both.

Wish any android rom is there which has almost wp os interface.


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
13th April 2012, 09:45 PM |#18888  
Harsha Raj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,337
 
More
I'm on Black Infinitum theme now. Quite a change from very old blue and black colours.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2012, 09:47 PM |#18889  
h3llboy911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj971

Currently we can say android is almost no.1 mobile os now.
This is possible only and only by the HTC and samsung. Both companies using android when android was born.
But everything has reaction too.Now Samsung and HTC becomes top ranked companies only and only because of android.

U guys may know HTC hd2 can run android os and wp os both.

Wish any android rom is there which has almost wp os interface.


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The HD2 is the Rajnikant of mobile phones. It not only runs Windows Phone 6.5.x, Android, WP7 Mango but also runs Meego, Ubuntu and Windows 95/98/xp. :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 10:03 PM |#18890  
ithehappy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,925
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj971

Currently we can say android is almost no.1 mobile os now.
This is possible only and only by the HTC and samsung. Both companies using android when android was born.
But everything has reaction too.Now Samsung and HTC becomes top ranked companies only and only because of android.

U guys may know HTC hd2 can run android os and wp os both.

Wish any android rom is there which has almost wp os interface.


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yea, Android is No.1 in usage. Temporarily. Like Nokia.


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2012, 10:22 PM |#18891  
safepacket's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

Yea, Android is No.1 in usage. Temporarily. Like Nokia.


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just inquisitive why did you say temporary ? Is there some thing bigger coming ? Or Droid is not catching up as fast as it was expected.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
"common ravi don't waste time buy s3 asap, amoled y u no stay fine like lcd?, kachru secretly start hates gs3 over gs2, kachru ship our s3's fast!!!!, ravi want s3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ssijcie kutasy spamerzy, thread is going slower and slower, trollers' paradise!, watchout, we do moderate tags, we got some badass tags here !, why u no moderate tags?, yo dawg
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes