Search This thread

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011

vijay2network

Jul 31, 2011
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco F3
Using Check Rom 6 would like to switch to CM9

Hi I'm using Check Rom 6 on my SGS2, Very curious to use ICS check rom dev team takes much time to release ICS flavoured Rom. Hence thought of switching to CM9

It would be great if u can help me with the links of CM9 ICS with best compatible kernel & Suggest me with my plans

Thx & Regards
Vijay

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Hi I'm using Check Rom 6 on my SGS2, Very curious to use ICS check rom dev team takes much time to release ICS flavoured Rom. Hence thought of switching to CM9

It would be great if u can help me with the links of CM9 ICS with best compatible kernel & Suggest me with my plans

Thx & Regards
Vijay

welcome, the 1st 2 post of the below link will guide you through

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1419102

summary

1. backup your required data.
2. download cm9 resurrection edition from the above link.
3.flash it via odin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!