[REF]Galaxy SII ICS CM9 Progression Updates Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

soulicro

Sep 7, 2010
Tel Aviv
Meh this Matriak guy might have been doing some good, but he was bossing people around and telling people off like he was a mod/dev, and that's pretty much undoes any good he was doing. This kind of drama doesn't really belong on a forum, especially a mobile phone forum....

No he wasn't, he was simply trying to keep his own topic on point and without spam.

He never came off like he thought highly of himself - he came off like a guy who just wanted to do a good thing for this community, and cared about keeping crap out of his thread.

Do I think he went about it in the most effective way possible? No. Do I think everyone here all of a sudden bad mouthing him is representative of what happened to XDA? Yes.

You lot are an ungrateful bunch.

idesire

Jul 2, 2010
No he wasn't, he was simply trying to keep his own topic on point and without spam.

He never came off like he thought highly of himself - he came off like a guy who just wanted to do a good thing for this community, and cared about keeping crap out of his thread.

Do I think he went about it in the most effective way possible? No. Do I think everyone here all of a sudden bad mouthing him is representative of what happened to XDA? Yes.

You lot are an ungrateful bunch.

+ 1. Everyone needs to chill and give the guy a break. At least he made an effort and was passionate about it, which is more than what can be said about most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts