FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

8,414 posts
Thanks Meter: 57,440
 
By codeworkx, Senior Recognized Developer on 25th July 2012, 03:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2017, 01:31 PM |#23381  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hello,

I try to download anywhere the cm-10.1.3.1-i9100-signed.zip and Gapps for an old i9100. Someone can help me to find this?

Thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babastutz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift babastutz Ad-Free
 
 
13th February 2017, 10:18 AM |#23382  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babastutz

Hello,

I try to download anywhere the cm-10.1.3.1-i9100-signed.zip and Gapps for an old i9100. Someone can help me to find this?

Thank you

Hi,
Don't know who told you that this ROM would be a good idea in 2017, but he must have a great sense of humor.
14th February 2017, 08:49 AM |#23383  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weib67

Hi,
Don't know who told you that this ROM would be a good idea in 2017, but he must have a great sense of humor.

I have an old GS2 which doesn't work anymore. I just want to make it work again. Why is this a bad idea?
14th February 2017, 10:42 AM |#23384  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babastutz

I have an old GS2 which doesn't work anymore. I just want to make it work again. Why is this a bad idea?

Because you should go with an updated ROM instead of this ancient and no more supported one.
Check this thread for example: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...l/rom-t3555834
The Following User Says Thank You to Weib67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Weib67 Ad-Free
22nd March 2017, 03:19 AM |#23385  
toy_story's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tambov
Thanks Meter: 569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weib67

Because you should go with an updated ROM instead of this ancient and no more supported one.
Check this thread for example: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...l/rom-t3555834

Adding and fixing in a new format, for [i9100] Useful fixes for LineageOS 14.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toy_story For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toy_story Ad-Free
27th May 2018, 01:54 PM |#23386  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Samsung
The Following User Says Thank You to c.p.k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c.p.k Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1.1, cm10, custom rom, cyanogen mod 10, do not ask links for other roms here, galaxy s2 jellybean, i9100, i9100 jb, jelly bean, jellybean, only useful info in thread is the op, search this thread!

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes