FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-I9100][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds | DISCUSSION THREAD

7,292 posts
Thanks Meter: 52,062
 
By codeworkx, Senior Recognized Developer on 30th December 2011, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th January 2012, 05:58 PM |#1001  
JLowe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Can someone post the original systemui.apk from system/app
Thank you for assistance!
 
 
7th January 2012, 06:14 PM |#1002  
lrbpereira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Does anyone has a TV OUT STOPPED notification when ICS reboot?

Strange, apeared recently
7th January 2012, 06:19 PM |#1003  
gabx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Geneva, Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLowe

Can someone post the original systemui.apk from system/app
Thank you for assistance!

Why don't you take it from the cm9 ROM in post 1?
7th January 2012, 06:24 PM |#1004  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
When im at market from pc and try to install some apps the download dont start on my phone :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
7th January 2012, 06:25 PM |#1005  
lrbpereira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLowe

Can someone post the original systemui.apk from system/app
Thank you for assistance!

To lazzy to open the zip file?!

Build 01062012
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (723.1 KB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to lrbpereira For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lrbpereira Ad-Free
mudferret
7th January 2012, 06:25 PM |#1006  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLowe

Can someone post the original systemui.apk from system/app
Thank you for assistance!

Here's the one from the 1229-2 build.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (734.4 KB, 12 views)
mudferret
7th January 2012, 06:26 PM |#1007  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbpereira

To lazzy to open the zip file?!

Build 01062012

You win this round.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
7th January 2012, 06:35 PM |#1008  
lrbpereira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
I asked yesterday the build.prop tweaks from the tweaked rom that a user put on this tread but insted off helping ppl decided to fight with each other... Silly.

Here they are:

# Increase Overall Responsiveness
debug.performance.tuning=1
video.accelerate.hw=1
debug.sf.hw=1
hs.systemserver=16m
hs.app.process=16m
hs.su=8m
hs.app_process=16m# tweaks

# disable error checking
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

# set max framerate
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=240

Can some one please tell me if the GApp v8 is really newer than v7.1, read somewere that the app in it are older thar 7.1... don´t really know.

The friendly. Big hug
The Following User Says Thank You to lrbpereira For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lrbpereira Ad-Free
7th January 2012, 06:39 PM |#1009  
melorib's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cascais
Thanks Meter: 448
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbpereira

I asked yesterday the build.prop tweaks from the tweaked rom that a user put on this tread but insted off helping ppl decided to fight with each other... Silly.

Here they are:

# Increase Overall Responsiveness
debug.performance.tuning=1
video.accelerate.hw=1
debug.sf.hw=1
hs.systemserver=16m
hs.app.process=16m
hs.su=8m
hs.app_process=16m# tweaks

# disable error checking
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

# set max framerate
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=240

Can some one please tell me if the GApp v8 is really newer than v7.1, read somewere that the app in it are older thar 7.1... don´t really know.

The friendly. Big hug

I have both the 01071012 and v8, I install the latest, if it works, I leave it...
7th January 2012, 06:44 PM |#1010  
lrbpereira's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Sorry, TV out has stopped
As I said before, in each, or almost every restart i get a notification window that says something like "Sorry, TV out has stopped".

Any solution?



---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by melorib

I have both the 01071012 and v8, I install the latest, if it works, I leave it...

01072012? Or 01062012?
7th January 2012, 07:01 PM |#1011  
jawsm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
v8 gapps are older; market 3.3.11 vs 3.4.4 in gapps 7.1

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cm9, cm9 galaxy s2, cyanogenmod, galaxys2, gt-i9100, ics, jellybean is king now, sgsii, teamhacksung

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes