Post Reply Email Thread
12th April 2012, 07:29 PM |#10021  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeScha

Find the Apps incl. Swype from the XEUCSC here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2eilmoiqk0kxz4b

True, additional apps are now part of the hidden partition since they supposely needen more space on system

btw, are XWLP7 SER and XEN the same build, just different CSC?

12th April 2012, 09:46 PM |#10022  
Flag Manila, PH
Thanks Meter: 31

More
HELP GUYS!
Guys or Sir Intra, i have Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S can i flash it using your FW like GB or ICS using odin?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
12th April 2012, 10:49 PM |#10023  
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys. Ive installed xwla7 (ser) with oxalpq csc. Full wipes, blabla, yadayada. Everything went fine for 2 days already.
Today i noticed youtube app FC everytime. Anyone with same problem?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
13th April 2012, 12:13 AM |#10024  
Flag Malmoe
Thanks Meter: 2,726

More
Talking Great work!
Just flashed XEN XWLP7, using Chainfire Mobile Odin Pro, worked like a dream. Rooted, no triangle, counter zero. 10 minutes work and up running again.
Now for the testing, noticed that I lost SuperSU and as others post I read it says CSC unknown, modem still the old. I try a factory reset.

See ya'
13th April 2012, 01:53 AM |#10025  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 78

More
So does xwlp7 has the csc for germany?
I guess the one from netherland has but whats with the russian one????

13th April 2012, 05:49 AM |#10026  
Flag Bofete
Thanks Meter: 408

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryn888

HELP GUYS!
Guys or Sir Intra, i have Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S can i flash it using your FW like GB or ICS using odin?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

If your model isn't GT-I9100 (I mean it: GT-I9100!), don't try to flash any fw showed in this thread, unless you know what you are doing (e.g. I9100T).

Quote:
Originally Posted by flogger

Hey guys. Ive installed xwla7 (ser) with oxalpq csc. Full wipes, blabla, yadayada. Everything went fine for 2 days already.
Today i noticed youtube app FC everytime. Anyone with same problem?

Seems you'll have to deal with system apps... uninstall and reinstall it.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeHAWK

Just flashed XEN XWLP7, using Chainfire Mobile Odin Pro, worked like a dream. Rooted, no triangle, counter zero. 10 minutes work and up running again.
Now for the testing, noticed that I lost SuperSU and as others post I read it says CSC unknown, modem still the old. I try a factory reset.

See ya'

Seems Mobile Odin Pro's EverRoot fails on some firmware versions. I myself had prob with it when flashing XEU's Value Pack in GT-I9000. Anyways, since you have root access, you can always fix those things it has left behind. BTW, as I said, it's not the case when I speak of GT-I9000, unfortunately... lost root and had to start from scratch!!!
13th April 2012, 06:43 AM |#10027  
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Most people flash the ROM package first, set up their phones, then flash CF-Root afterwards.

Anyone know if I can flash the ROM and CF-Root in the first instance using Odin? No dramas with phone setup?
13th April 2012, 07:59 AM |#10028  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Rooting
Intra,

Can you tell us how to create a tar ball file? Chain fire did not allow you to pack his kernels when you asked him around say 6 months back.

But can we take the zimage file out of your tarball and replace with chain fire's Kernel for that particular ROM and repack the tar so that we can flash at one go and get root?

Will the yellow triangle come if we do it with this way?

Can yo throw some light on this area?
13th April 2012, 08:50 AM |#10029  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishca

Intra,

Can you tell us how to create a tar ball file? Chain fire did not allow you to pack his kernels when you asked him around say 6 months back.

But can we take the zimage file out of your tarball and replace with chain fire's Kernel for that particular ROM and repack the tar so that we can flash at one go and get root?

Will the yellow triangle come if we do it with this way?

Can yo throw some light on this area?

Simply open the tarball in an app that supports them, such as 7zip or IzArc, and replace the zImage file in the firmware with the zImage file from the kernel tarball.

You WILL get a yellow triangle, though. That's because the kernel is not official Samsung, nothing to do with it being flashed separately.

Alternatively, use Mobile Odin instead of Odin, and select the firmware tarball first, then the kernel tarball, and it will use the kernel one instead, do it in a single flash, and not give you the triangle or the increased counter (assuming that you already don't have the triangle).
13th April 2012, 09:19 AM |#10030  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi Guys,

I flashed the XWLP7 (XEN) yesterday, it works fine, smoother than LP3. But, as I was texting someone I notest that I have a QWERTZ (instat of QWERTY) keyboard.

How can I solve this?
13th April 2012, 11:38 AM |#10031  
Flag Godic
Thanks Meter: 43

Donate to Me
More
LP7:
after 3 days normal usage for me..

battery stands about 4 hours longer (almost 16 hours) - I am heavy user...
car charger charge device 1x faster then before...
no wifi problem and faster since dalvik cache delete (with app: cache cleaner ng)..

my humble opinion:
best ICS ROM till now.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, csc, firmware, frankenstein, gt-i91oo firmwares, i9100 firmware, i9100 rom, roms, stock roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)