[ROM+Guide] Official i9100 Firmwares LPE/Q/7/2/F/S/4/7/G/9/W/D/F Download

5,179 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,625

By Intratech, Senior Member on 12th May 2011, 09:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2012, 01:58 AM |#9501  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
flashed and been using dxlp7 for a day, everything went smooth until i noticed 1 issue under sms screen. clicking sms notification icon from the lockscreen will bring you to the sms screen and this where i noticed that upon doing so the keypad is already up preventing me from reading the whole text, i need to hit the back button first to make the keypad slide down in order for me to read the whole text. anyone noticed this? this only happens when you click incoming sms from lockscreen which i believe we frequently do. does this also happen in lpq and lp2? i am on stock sms btw.

26th March 2012, 02:00 AM |#9502  
Thanks Meter: 598

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monitorix

I updated to xxlpq and now I have problems initiating calls. When I call, although I have signal, my call is not completed. It only rings for half a second and then the call stops, and the person I'm trying to call only gets a missed call. I wish I never accepted this Kies update.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

See other cross post

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
26th March 2012, 02:24 AM |#9503  
The Great White North
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Just a reminder for those experiencing issues with duplicate text messages using GO SMS, the version posted here works without issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuki.mitz

All,

I received today a correction .APK from the Go SMS Dev Team, which to my satisfaction, indeed solved the annoying issue at least for all Go SMS fans...

You can download it from here:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2209938...101_signed.apk

Enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

26th March 2012, 08:44 AM |#9504  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaneinOne

Just a reminder for those experiencing issues with duplicate text messages using GO SMS, the version posted here works without issue:

It refuses to install on my machine. Final install button is unresponsive.
26th March 2012, 09:29 AM |#9505  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 1,258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elms327

flashed and been using dxlp7 for a day, everything went smooth until i noticed 1 issue under sms screen. clicking sms notification icon from the lockscreen will bring you to the sms screen and this where i noticed that upon doing so the keypad is already up preventing me from reading the whole text, i need to hit the back button first to make the keypad slide down in order for me to read the whole text. anyone noticed this? this only happens when you click incoming sms from lockscreen which i believe we frequently do. does this also happen in lpq and lp2? i am on stock sms btw.

Yes i have faced this problem in LPQ. Any solutions for this?
26th March 2012, 10:52 AM |#9506  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilmesh

Yes i have faced this problem in LPQ. Any solutions for this?

none that i know of...anyone?

how about in lp2?
26th March 2012, 01:53 PM |#9507  
Flag copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 2,006

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noesitium

If you want XWKI4 then download KE2 multiCSC OOX from first page.

After that you can just update the phone to XWKI4 by using the updater in the phone.

Posted the update order earlier in this post.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk

is it that easy thanks my danish brother;) i will try too do that and after that wait for telenor to get there finger out and send me LPQ like all 3 mobil customers already received..
26th March 2012, 04:01 PM |#9508  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Question
I have been waiting for UK Unbranded ICS for SGS2 ever since they released it for Poland.

I just stumbled upon What do Samsung and Phones 4u have to show the UK on March 30th? at engadget.
Quote:

Mystery Samsung event planned for March 30th at Phones 4U

A reader passing the Oxford Street branch of Phones 4U has just sent in the below photos of the store’s main window, which is teasing a new Samsung arrival for later this month. The flagship shop, which exclusively sold the Galaxy Nexus at launch, currently features a massive “SAMSUNG” logo along with the date 30/03/2012.

It’d be rather silly of the retailer to tease the Galaxy Pocket‘s launch in such a manner, so this is surely the first sign of something big coming from Samsung. The Galaxy S III, for example? But isn’t it too soon for that?

It would be rather unusual for a retailer to waste its time promoting a mere announcement date, so we’d have to assume it’ll have something new by Samsung to sell on that date. But what?

I am getting the feeling that Sammy's holding back ICS release to coincide with whatever they want to release on 30th March. Looks like we have to wait for UK Unbranded ICS till 30th March or later
26th March 2012, 04:47 PM |#9509  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intratech

I'm still waiting on a source to get the old firmwares that's not on the server. They have gotten almost all of them but there are a few carrier firmwares outstanding and since we're not local to each other we're waiting for the person to get all the firmwares before the person gives me a visit. I've not forgotten my friend.

Im glad to hear that, since Im after I9100XWKF3/I9100OXFKE1/I9100XXKE7/I9100XWKF3 since I have to send it to service and here in Serbia services are so retarded that even if you updated it via regular channels e.g. Kies (KI4 was latest published for Serbia unbranded and currently on my phone) they consider it as "tinkered with" and warranty void.
So Im waiting for sources to get back only that I can stick them to their face with huge smile on my face
26th March 2012, 05:03 PM |#9510  
Flag Denmark
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepavi

Im glad to hear that, since Im after I9100XWKF3/I9100OXFKE1/I9100XXKE7/I9100XWKF3 since I have to send it to service and here in Serbia services are so retarded that even if you updated it via regular channels e.g. Kies (KI4 was latest published for Serbia unbranded and currently on my phone) they consider it as "tinkered with" and warranty void.
So Im waiting for sources to get back only that I can stick them to their face with huge smile on my face

Hello

You can still get KF3 .. First you need to remember your csc. You can see it in KIES or maybe you already know what it is.

Then download KE2 from first page multi csc package. Install it, and after that you can update to KF3 by using the phone updater in the phone.

Settings -> About (in the bottom) -> Software update in the top.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk
26th March 2012, 05:43 PM |#9511  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
I remember in GB you could long click an application or item in Google Search and remove it from the list. Is that also possible for any ICS version? Can't do that in LP2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, csc, firmware, frankenstein, gt-i91oo firmwares, i9100 firmware, i9100 rom, roms, stock roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)