FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM+Guide] Official i9100 Firmwares LPE/Q/7/2/F/S/4/7/G/9/W/D/F Download

5,184 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,627
 
By Intratech, Senior Member on 12th May 2011, 09:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2012, 12:08 PM |#9981  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Hi, any feedbacks from XWLP7? noticable differences from XWLP4? worth flashing? Looks like more bloatware present in this package. Thanks.
 
 
11th April 2012, 02:35 PM |#9982  
Br1g0's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Bootloop
Hi I have a problem with the last XWLP7.
I start with a stock XXKL1 and, when I try to flash this new ICS XWLP7, the phone goes bootloop .... can you help me? thank you!
11th April 2012, 02:35 PM |#9983  
morg01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemetrix

Have any of the ROMs since DXLP7 fixed any of the issues that were also found in LPQ?

Poor touch sensitivity
Wifi refusing to connect
Apps refusing to install/update unless SD is unmounted first

:-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawmadsen

Ive been using lps for a while and i had no issues like you descripe, i am on xwlp7 now with no issues. Did you wipe phone comming from GB?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I tried lps a few weeks a go with speedmod kernel, and had wifi on off issues and poor touchscreen sensitivity, went back to GB, now i'm on lp7 hoping it would be better, but still seems flakey to me?

only thing that seems to help the touch screen issues i'm having is to install some thunderbolt init.d scripts

Also using go launcher and scrollable widgets

oh and i did a wipe before installing . . .
11th April 2012, 02:38 PM |#9984  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1g0

Hi I have a problem with the last XWLP7.
I start with a stock XXKL1 and, when I try to flash this new ICS XWLP7, the phone goes bootloop .... can you help me? thank you!

Have you done a wipe data / factory reset (from recovery)?

You will probably need to when you go from GB to ICS, as you are trying.
11th April 2012, 02:44 PM |#9985  
Br1g0's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Sorry but when I flash the XWLP7 still do not have the CWM enabled. How do I wipe the phone as it continues to go bootloop?
11th April 2012, 02:45 PM |#9986  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1g0

Sorry but when I flash the XWLP7 still do not have the CWM enabled. How do I wipe the phone as it continues to go bootloop?

Stock recovery still has factory reset as an option.

Or you could flash a CF kernel over it and use that, if you prefer
11th April 2012, 02:48 PM |#9987  
Br1g0's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I try now, thanks!

ok the phone started ... thanks again
11th April 2012, 06:29 PM |#9988  
redzion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Godic
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
LP7:
WiFi issue still there.
System a little faster (honously I did wipe of Dalvik cache).
All other things seems to be ok..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
11th April 2012, 07:29 PM |#9989  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzion

LP7:
WiFi issue still there.
System a little faster (honously I did wipe of Dalvik cache).
All other things seems to be ok..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

I really do not understand how the Wifi issue could be still there. I installed LPS factory reset and have to go back to LP3 because of this.

Anybody knows any solution for the Wifi issue? it seems a lot of people already installed LPS and XWLP7 without that issue...

do I miss something to be done apart of factory reset?

Regards,

Manuel.
11th April 2012, 07:37 PM |#9990  
Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmate

I really do not understand how the Wifi issue could be still there. I installed LPS factory reset and have to go back to LP3 because of this.

Anybody knows any solution for the Wifi issue? it seems a lot of people already installed LPS and XWLP7 without that issue...

do I miss something to be done apart of factory reset?

Regards,

Manuel.

Would love to see a fix for the wifi issue...quite annoying.

Anyone else noticed that that just happens if using the switch in the pull down menue from notification bar? Also I think it only happens when a communication is rigth ongoing on 3G while switching wifi on?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
11th April 2012, 08:16 PM |#9991  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeScha

Would love to see a fix for the wifi issue...quite annoying.

Anyone else noticed that that just happens if using the switch in the pull down menue from notification bar? Also I think it only happens when a communication is rigth ongoing on 3G while switching wifi on?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Never turning it on/off that way...but wifi work like a charm on xwlp4 for me. So nothing drastic new on xwlp7? seems a lot of additional bloatware in original CSC
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, csc, firmware, frankenstein, gt-i91oo firmwares, i9100 firmware, i9100 rom, roms, stock roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes