Why use this Root Method? Well the main reasons are:
- You have a complete Odin Flashable ROM Package.
- No Insecure Kernels are used or required.
- You can flash these packages on Non-Rooted devices
- The Binary Flash Counter will NOT increase when flashing these ROM Packages.
- The Yellow Triangle will NOT appear at boot up.
- And finally, you only have to flash one file in Odin and you have a complete firmware including Root Permissions flashed to your device.
What Root Package is used in these ROMs?
- Busybox 1.20.2 (Newer ROMs)
- SuperSU 1.04 (Newer ROMs)
Note: Previously released ROMs may have an older Busybox and SuperSU package installed.
Please Note: This Root Method does not include clockworkmod Recovery. This is for people who only require Root Permissions.
If you do require clockworkmod Recovery, you will need to flash a CF-Root Kernel or other Root Modified Kernel. Old SBL is included in Modified Stock Packages so USB Jig may still be used.
New and Old SBL files are attached at the bottom of the second post in this thread should you require them.
As this is a time consuming process, ROMs will be added over time although some ROMs have been added already so keep checking back for updates.
If theres a ROM Package you would like uploaded then please feel free to drop me a PM.