Just follow this
1. Download AROMA Filemanager from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1646108
2. Copy it over to your SD card. rename it to update.zip
3. Reboot into CWM recovery (you can even install temporary CWM recovery found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1840223 )
4. Select Mounts and storage
4. Mount /efs and /data.
6. Return to CWM main menu and select "install zip from sd card"
7. Select apply "/sdcard/update.zip". Slelect yes. Armoa file manager will start.
8. Select "EFS" folder and select "copy"
9. Select "/Sdcard" and Select "Paste"
Thanks to @amarullz for AROMA Filemanager and @Phil3759 for CWM recovery.